7: Beat It

(Editor Foxy Amaterasu's Note: "Hey there everyone! First off, I just want to apologize fer the delays and long wait fer this chapter to finally get out to ye all to enjoy. MISTIVAL had it to me mid last month, so it's not his fault. Lol. I had every intention of having this chapter back to him by the end of last month, however, if ye live in California in the U.S., I'm sure ye'd understand that the adult life is a struggle, in the financial sense. Lol. I do work two jobs nearly 6-7 days a week so.... Delays tend to occur. So, I personally wanted to thank ye all fer being so awesome and patient with MISTIVAL and myself. We greatly appreciate it. On another note, I wanted to let ye all know to keep an eye out fer yet another update to "The Partnership" as there will be a second chapter explaining more planned out stories MISTIVAL and I have in store fer ye all to enjoy in the near future! I can't wait to release our new upcoming stories and ideas to ye all! Finally, I want to mention that MISTIVAL has already handed over chapter 8 of "Sing For Me" to me fer editing as well as Chapter 1 of "Sifu", a third story we are gonna work on this year! That'll also be mentioned in "The Partnership" chapter 2 of upcoming stories! We're gonna release "The Partnership" chapter 2 first so ye guys can all see what to look forward to reading here on Wattpad from MISTIVAL, then "Sifu" chapter 1, and finally "Sing For Me" chapter 8 which is a long one so.... It'll take me time to edit and get back to him. Anyhow, without further ado, please enjoy Chapter 7 of "Sing For Me"!") 

7/10/22

(Y/N POV)

(Y/N POV)

Laying my head back on the leather seat in the back of the limo, I was reliving the date Porsha and I shared only about an hour ago tonight. This brought a huge smile to my face as I dwell on the fact that Porsha and I are now in a relationship, the woman of my dreams since high school. Kinda makes me wonder what tomorrow will bring. While I have a rock song blasting loudly on the limo's speakers, a couple of bottles lay on the soft floor rolling lightly left and right as the limo turns from street to street, hitting a few bumps and eventually slowing down to a stop, arriving to the destination I had requested the driver take me to.

I roll the darkened window down to see the nightclub in all its glory. The entrance was lined with hundreds of people waiting behind a metal stand, multicolor raving lights shine and bounce all over the place, with a blue Neon futuristic title called "Omega Nightclub". It was right next to "Alexanders Palace" casino and hotel. This place felt new, mainly because of the large amount of people whom were there in line, almost like how crowds of people usually go to try out a new place the minute it opens up for business. So, I concluded it was either just that popular or it probably had some popular VIP's that visited it, gaining the public's interest in the business.

I exited the limo, thanked the driver, and start approaching the nightclub, feeling a little woozy from all the alcohol I consumed in one day, almost tripping on my footing. I stand in front of the rather bulked up shark wearing a tight black Tee shirt to show off his beefs (abs and pectorales for those who don't know), and loose black pants.