10: Baby Be Mine~ (Porsha Crystal)

(3rd POV)

(3rd POV)

After a long walk from the mall and getting interrupted by countless paparazzi's, (Y/N) and Porsha finally made it to the cafe. At this time, however, Sojiro had already finished closing up, so the café was left empty. (Y/N) saw the 'CLOSED' sign displayed on the other side of the glass door, so he grabbed a pot next to the door and underneath it was a spare key. He proceeded to pick up the key and placed the pot back in its spot on the ground before standing up and inserting the key into the door, then turning the key and unlocking the door.

(Y/N): "After you, M'lady." He said holding the door for Porsha.

Porsha: "Such a Gentleman, (Y/N)." She complimented, before entering the café.

Once inside, (Y/N) followed in behind her, closing the door and being sure to lock it up before holding out his hand, to which Porsha gracefully laid her own right hand into his firm yet gentle left hand, gratefully accepting his mannerisms as (Y/N) held her hand and guided her up the stairs to the living quarters, inputting the combination to the electronic door lock and opening the door. As before, he lets her enter in first before closing the door behind him and locking it, then walks ahead of Porsha and towards the hallway while before mildly shouting.

(Y/N): "Smiles! You home buddy? I hope you don't mind Porsha and I staying the night." He asked checking the main bedroom and then spare bedroom to see no one there.

Moose then plopped the bags of overflowing newly bought clothes in the spare bedroom, then proceeded to send a text to Smiles to check on his whereabouts.

[Text]

Moose: "Hey Smiles, you coming home tonight?"

Smiles: "Nah, I'm spending the night gaming with Monster and Chase."

Moose: "Gotcha. I'm gonna crash at the clubhouse to get a break from the hotel."

Smiles: "Alrighty man! Get plenty of rest! You'll need it for the big leagues!"

Moose: "Will do, buddy. Oh! Tell everyone to practice their moves tomorrow! I was given responsibility to finish the script while Moon was away, and I snuck you guys in as my personal choreographers for my scene!"

Smiles: "Oh shit! That's what's up my dude! You got it man! I'll let them know now! Chat with you later, Monster is whipping my ass in this game right now. Night, Moose."

Moose: "Night, Smiles."

[End of Text]

Moose put his phone down on a small coffee table that sat in front of the couch in the living room before looking up to see Porsha slowly walking around and looking at everything throughout the space, checking out the livening room/rehearsal room, kitchen, dining room, and bedrooms, getting a full feel for the atmosphere that filled her with comfort. The walls were adorned with graffiti art and neon lights, while the furniture was minimalist and sleek. Moose began to worry that Porsha might find the living space rather impulsive compared to the high life luxurious house her father owned. Though her facial expressions told a different story, tempting (Y/N) to test the waters with her.