7 1/2 I.D.C: IMPORTANT

(8/25/22)

(8/25/22)

Editor Foxy Amaterasu: "Hello everyone....... So, lately I can see quite a few of ye are beginning to get impatient or irritated with the unfortunately slow progress on the stories. Again, I take full responsibility for the delays, as MISTIVAL trusts me to handle them and buff them out to provide everyone chapters they will enjoy, as the both of us work as one team. Now, if MISTIVAL so chooses, he can drop me at any time and post the chapters the moment he finishes typing it. However, despite me providing him the option to keep the impatient happy, he has decided against it and has kept me around. He truly is a great guy, and an even better friend as he understands my situations. I had full intentions of having Chapter 8 to "Sing For Me" out in July, but I unfortunately fell victim to heat stroke symptoms and ocular migraines while working two jobs this summer. A lot of ye don't understand that there are obstacles in life we are facing, and yet we are trying to keep stories going because that is what we love to do and we want to provide ye all with the best quality stories fer all of ye to enjoy. MISTIVAL has school, I work two jobs, and we both have family, friends, and other important events to take care of outside of WATTPAD, just like any other author or reader here. We are not robots. So I will say this, I am sorry for the delay. Chapter 8 will be out by mid-September latest, as I am going full gear on this despite my busy schedule to please ye all. But please, don't post mean comments in conversations or private messages to MISTIVAL. Ye don't have any idea what our lives may have going on that is causing delays. I don't go harrassin' authors I like because there haven't been updates on stories I like; I just find that uncalled fer and rude. If ye need to vent, message me yer disappointment and angry comments, but leave MISTIVAL alone as he is not the one delaying the progress. In fact, he's currently working on Chapter 9 of "Sing For Me" and Chapter 3 of "Fantastic Mr. Fox" as we speak, and jerk comments doesn't help motivate an author to continue writing. Please understand that we are working on these stories and do not plan on discontinuing these stories. Plus we have many more stories that will be coming out in the future when the current ones are complete. Read "The Partnership" Chapters if ye haven't so ye have an idea of stories we have officialized we are gonna make. Thank ye fer being loyal readers and fer enjoying MISTIVAL's great stories."