6: The Way You Make Me Feel~

(Shoutout to FoxyAmaterasu for editing this masterpiece, thanks 'mate)

(Y/N POV)

I arrived shortly after receiving the text Porsha sent me, standing aside of the front entrance, watching people in fancy attires walk inside often glancing at my punkish outfit. I could hear them whisper about me while they entered. Now I can understand their reason of why they murmur, but at least have the decency to do it when I'm not in hearing distance.

Paranoid, I grab my shirt and sniff it to see if it had any bad scent, getting overwhelmed at the idea that this date might go horribly wrong if I fuck something up like it always has with me and being over-prepared for the dumbest reason whatsoever. I felt a drip of sweat roll down on the fur of my head before quickly wiping it away.

At some point I saw a white limo with goldish chrome trim, blaring pop music through the muffled windows as it approaches the restaurant. Shortly after the limo pulled up alongside the front of the restaurant the backseat door opened revealing non other than Porsha stepping out of the limo, wearing a bright yellow jacket, an Indigo shirt with silver sunglasses, and unique black jeans baring yellow stripes. 

Porsha: "Hey (Y/N)!" She cooed as she walked up to me

(Y/N): "O-oh! H-hey Porsha!" I greeted back, both excited and nervous.

I felt my body grow hot and my tail wagging side to side from her being here. As she got close, a whiff of a new scented perfume flooded my nostrils, which shot a bit of excitement down my spine and my face felt warm as she chuckled.

Porsha: "I'm glad you could make it." She said with a sly tone that made me blow steam through my ears.

She then takes me by the hand and we both walk into the restaurant holding hands cutely.

Porsha: "Don't worry, I already got us a reservation." She said reassuringly as we entered the extravagant restaurant.

I followed her, walking past an elegant party and onto an elevator which takes us up to the 49th floor where we enter a pretty quiet and empty lounge with a big window which displayed the whole city.