4: DARE

(Y/N POV)

(Y/N POV)

I was currently ducking behind the trunk of the limo Suki and Porsha were in, having eventually caught up with them, thanks to traffic, and was now holding onto the lip of the trunk while using my roller blade-like sneakers to follow them without any real effort. We were passing by several massive buildings, each appearing to get taller and taller as the limo moves further into the city. The sunlight bathes in all of its beauty with its colorful atmosphere and architecture referenced by other great landmarks from around the world, all in this one city where the, "Dreams Come True", quote comes from. Though they didn't mention how big of a wallet you must have to even come here.

While the city is filled with wonder and excitement, it was filled with both good and selfish people living amongst each other. Most of those that were generally good people, were also less unfortunate, after having been used and manipulated for another's self-gain, as if this is some sort of game of chess. I wonder who even plays chess....

(A/N: Not me of course)

The limo starts to slow down, so I quickly let go of the bumper and jump on the sidewalk, hiding behind a bus stop across the street as to not be seen by Suki. I watched as the limo slowly parks in the lot and Suki and Porsha get out of the limo and they start heading towards the massive building of Crystal Entertainment. Damn thing was near taller than most buildings around it. 

It'll take more than a massive tower to make me shit myself, however, doubt begins to overcome me again

It'll take more than a massive tower to make me shit myself, however, doubt begins to overcome me again. I then shake off the feeling, and after having a little water break from a small bottle of water I had brought with me, I start making my way to the skyscraper.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: 'Just don't shit yourself.' (x4)

As I enter the lobby, it was like I was in the fortress of solitude. Pretty much the whole lobby was like being in a room of glass, from the tiles to the chairs and even the receptionist desk, it felt like it was made of glass itself cause you could see through it.

I walked toward the receptionist, who was a gazelle wearing glasses, typing on her computer. When she noticed me in front of her, she stops typing and lays her eyes on me.