3: One Beer

(Y/N POV) 

(Y/N POV) 

After my friends finally arrived, most of them were absolutely shocked to see "The" Porsha Crystal sitting in front of them, enjoying Sojiro's coffee next to me. The only one who didn't seem to notice was Smiles, who was too busy reading something apparently pretty important on his phone at the moment, while the others were probably having the same thoughts running through their heads as I had not too long ago.

The guys probably wanted to handshake her or something, since their faces looked like they had been smacked with happiness, and the girls probably really wanted to ask her why she was here. Suddenly, Smiles began shouting in pure excitement as he looked at his phone in surprise, breaking everyone's current train of thought for a moment.

Smiles: "DUDES! DUDES! DUDES! DUDES!!!We got the par-... Smiles fell absolutely silent the moment he finally raised his head and saw what everyone else was seeing, dropping his phone to the ground, his tail wagging rapidly as he saw Porsha only 10 feet in front of him.

She giggled and waved at him, to which he madly blushes and waves back shyly. I get up from my stool and walk in front of him, as he seemed locked in dreamland. So, I slap the shit out of him with a single slap, knocking him out of his fairytale dreams.

Smiles: "Ow! The fuck was that for!?" He lightly growled, holding his right cheek in pain.

(Y/N): "You were gonna say something?" I asked, eager to hear what his outburst was all about.

Smiles: "Oh yea, we got the part!" He said, his excitement returning as he picked his phone up off the floor.

Chase: "For?" Chase urged him to go on in detail as the team looked at Smiles in eager anticipation.

Smiles: "The audition for Jimmy Crystal's talent scout, for a chance to earn an opportunity to audition in front of Jimmy Crystal himself!" Smiles proclaimed.

Fly: "For real?!" Fly asked, once again in shock.

Smiles: "Yeah!" He said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his muzzle.

That got the whole team cheering in joy and feeling like everything we had done was really starting take a turn for the better. Finally after two years of performing in the streets day and night, mostly ordering take-out with our scrapped money after paying rent, and long hours and days we spent rehearsing for the few tournaments that provided a little more much needed cash, seemed like it might finally pay off, and maybe, just maybe, we would be in a higher class of riches to afford clothing for once, instead of stealing clothes for ourselves, which I admit none of really took any pride in doing such matters just to survive.

Monster: "You deadass? Where's the audition to be held?" He asked curiously.

Smiles: "Right here." He shows his phone to everyone and points at the location in Zulu maps. "They said they'll be there in an hour." He informed us all.