B2-11: What Happens In The Club

"I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I can do is say that these arms
Are made for holding you, oh-oh
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18"
~ One Direction

⚠️ Trigger Warning is mentioned in this chapter! Assault and attempted sexual assault. If you are uncomfortable please skip ahead!!!  ⚠️

 If you are uncomfortable please skip ahead!!!  ⚠️

3rd Person's POV

"There they are! Finally the lovebirds make their presence known."

Mila rolls her eyes at Phil as her and Peter walk hand in hand into the room.

"Whatever you're just a hater."

Blair scoffs jokingly, "Join the club."

Mila takes a quick glance over at Blair who had peeked at Mj who was trying not to make eye contact with Mila. Chuckling, Mila pulls Peter farther into the kitchen and sits at the island with him standing behind her.

She knew Mj was trying not to bring any attention to herself. Mj was scared that Mila knew... and Mila didn't give a damn how Mj felt anymore. The girl kissed her boyfriend knowing he was taken. Of course Mila wasn't one to talk but Mila gets points for not knowing Peter was Spider-Man.

"So what's the plan for tonight?"

Cora skips over to the island and grabs an apple, "We are going to this super cool club that I've been hearing about."

Mila smiles, "Great I can finally wear the dress and shoes you guys got me."

Peter smiles kissing Mila's head of hair, "And I can finally see it."

Flash groans, "Alright enough of the lovebirds. I think it's time to guys spend some time together."

Phil nods, "I agree."

Gwen holds up a finger smiling, "Ditto."

As the guys leave the kitchen, Cora, Blair, and Gwen all start talking about their outfits for the night. Mila lightly glares at Mj wondering when the girl would turn to her. She knew Mj felt the heat of her gaze.

"Okay we'll be right back."

Cora pulls Gwen out the kitchen leaving Blair to look between Mila and Mj. She smiles awkwardly before snapping.

"Shoot I left my... nah screw that I'm leaving so Mila can go off on you. About time..."

Blair leaves and Mila chuckles to herself. Mj bites her lip looking down at her bowl of cereal.