•30•

"Battle until the end of the time."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

"But once you turn, they hate us.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

AS THE BATTLE, Continued outside the more it's gathering attention for the other's inside. You scoff for his stupid words, maintaining eye contact on his kanji engraved number of rainbow eyes.

'This idiot had the guts to face me.' You said before twisting his arm, to broke his joints, making him winched a bit parting away from you. He's a demon and shouldn't be feeling any pain.

But unlike other slayer's (Y/N) was unique compare to them, she's just not only using breathes to fought there's this curse energy that can make her reflexes increase more as well as her attack, and strength.

"Goodness, That man wasn't joking about your abilities and power. And i'm surprised being that age of you....... You sure quite good at hand to hand combat.." He said laughing himself, but the broken joints, soon renegrate.

(Y/N) had a disgrace look of anger on her beautiful face, hearing those words slip out of his mouth, was enough to made you annoyed. Clearly the progenitor was out there spreading those variable rumors about you to his subordinates.

"I'm not the strongest for nothing. Baka [Idiot], Frail pathetic demons don't need to exist on this beautiful world.."

"Even if your progenitor bowed his head to me, I will never...Ever...turn myself into a demon.."

You said those meaningful words without hesitation, but the upper rank two on the other hand only giggled micheviously, not taking those words seriously. He's definitely aware of her being the strongest but his master's plan was pushing his buttons.

"My, My you sure are one stubborn woman, you know you're lucky enough that our master, took a liking on you.." He said shrugging his shoulder with a look of agreement.

You smirked, before activating your infinity, making him trembled in fear seeing the blue energy surround your entire body.

"Isn't he the lucky one? He was lucky that i didn't killed him years ago, when i had a chance to wipe out demons."

"We strong humans, can do whatever we want for the rest of our lives."

Once those words slip out of your lips, The demon can feel his fear insides his cells. 'Those words, did i heard it before?'