𝟎𝟎𝟐.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

002. ❝ let's go surf
i heard he lives down a river somewhere

              𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 any attention, I scattered into the bathroom and hid behind the light wood door. My gaze stayed on the table, where Kiara sat, as my anticipation to see the boys grew.

The Carrera girl's eyes were focused on the entrance of the restaurant, a small smile on her face, while she waved towards them. The three of them came up to her giving her a brief hug.

They'd grown so much, barely resembling the hormonal fifteen-year-olds that I had last seen.

"Why exactly are we here?" Pope spoke, adjusting his cap and sitting down next to the girl.

"Can we get some free food while we're already here?" JJ added, as his eyes scanned the plates of people around him like a hungry pelican, before facing back at Kie.

Kiara incredulously shook her head at the blond across from her. "No JJ, we can't get free food. Just shut up for a moment."

All three boys stayed quiet, expectantly looking at her for an explanation.

Subconsciously my breath had deepened, in an attempt to calm my nerves. I wiped my sweaty hands on my baby tee, before coming out of hiding and hastily approaching the table. Carefully not to hurt him, I placed my hands on JJ's eyes.

"Guess who it is?" I bit down on my lip and glanced at the other two.

Pope as well as John B's expressions were filled with perplexity and amusement, as their eyes grew big and lips parted. "Stella?"

Dramatically I threw my hands up in the air. "Well, it's not fun playing if you're just going to spoil it," I let out a small giggle.

Abruptly the Maybank boy turned his head to face me, his eyes widening as soon as they met mine. "Holy shit," he stood up from his chair and engulfed me in a big bear hug.

As he lift me from the ground, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist and I let myself sink into the hug. "I've missed you, dude." The smell of his cheap cologne and weed was heavenly and reflected his character better than anything else.

"Man I've missed you too," he placed me back on the ground, intently staring at me. His blue eyes felt like they were looking into my soul, which made me blush the slightest bit.

I turned to look at John B and Pope, who were both staring at me with wide smiles.

"What a welcome committee. Kie I must say, I was expecting a bit more," I teased them and raised an eyebrow at the two of them.