𝟎𝟐𝟓.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

025. ❝ are you really that dumb or just naturally blonde?
come mr dj, song pon de replay

            𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 spun around me as I danced with Tara and her girlfriend in the middle of the dance floor, some rap song was playing yet all I cared about was not falling on my face.

Ashley seemed to be having an amazing time with Josh since they were laughing and then disappeared out of sight.

Since my date was busy selling and most likely doing drugs, I danced the most generic yet freeing white girl dance, enjoying the time with my friends.

Every bass I felt vibrate through my entire body, that being the only thing that gave me a sense of time.

"We want to go to the pool you coming?" Ruby smiled at me pointing towards the patio.

"Sure, I'm just going to the bathroom. Y'all go ahead though."

Hand in hand Tara and Ruby walked onto the patio, as I made my way to look for the bathroom.

However, my drunk and clingy self felt it was necessary to go see what Rafe was up to first. I stumbled up the stairs searching the top floor, always making sure to take a sip of my whiskey.

God, this house was a labyrinth.

Confused as to where he was and barely being able to stand up straight I made my way down the hallway.

I opened the door, my eyes widening when I saw who was inside.

Ashley straddling, who I presumed to be Josh.

To be fair, I couldn't tell who it was since I closed the door almost instantly. "Sorry Ash," I slurred before walking onto what seemed to be a balcony, where a bigger group of people were sitting and a lot of snorting sounds were audible.

The faint sound of Pitbull was audible from downstairs, as I passed a few Kooks trying to make my way to the table, where Rafe was sitting with two girls and a bunch of guys.

"Stella?" he looked up at me worried. "You okay?" he stood up and walked up to me, all his friends' gazes following him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My friends are busy if you feel me," I spoke in a lowered voice so that his friends or customers - whatever you'd classify them as - couldn't hear.

A soft laugh escaped his mouth. "Alright, you can chill here," he sat back down on the large couch with a few other people, one of them being Ryan.

"Look who joined," he grinned patting down on the empty seat between him and Rafe.