𝟎𝟏𝟒.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

014. ❝ didn't i say shit was going to hit the fan
but i can see us

           𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 I both looked into the store, where my brother stood with his friend Jared.

They looked high as hell, whilst staring at different chips and snacks.

"Ok... Let's go in. Who cares if he sees us?" Rafe shrugged looking back at me. "What is he going to do? He looks like he can barely tell up from down."

"I care, I told him I wasn't going to hang out with you," I kept my eyes on him to make sure he didn't surprise us.

Rafe looked down for a moment, before looking back at me. "Ok, then who goes in you or me?"

"Me. Wait no, you."

Rafe furrowed his brows. "Why me? You're his sister," his voice held confusion.

I turned to look at Rafe. "Because, if I go in, he'll take me home. If you go in, he'll most likely ignore you." Or so I hoped.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine... What flavor slushie would you like?"

"Peach please!" I gave him my sweetest smile.

"Alright, I'll be right back," he looked at me, trying to conceal his amusement.

"Thank you."

𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

"Thank you," she smiled. Her smile was too cute for her own good.

Or mine for that matter of fact.

I entered the 7/11 completely ignoring Ty. Normally, I would've provoked him a bit, but since Stella was intently watching us or better said me, I didn't want her to get the wrong idea of me.

Blending out Jared and Tyler I walked up to the machine and filled up two cups one with Peach and one with Mango flavor. "Hey, Cameron."

Tyler was standing in the aisle behind me, and I felt his bloodshot eyes bore into the back of my head. "What are you doing on the Cut man, I didn't think this place would be fancy enough for you," he was trying to provoke me.

To the best of my abilities, I tried to ignore him, I wasn't going to get into a fight with her brother right in front of her.

Didn't mean that if he kept pissing me off I wouldn't in the future.