𝟎𝟐𝟑.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

023. ❝ you hooked up with rafe?
no one has to know what we do

              𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃 sheets smelled fresh as I was wrapped up in Rafe's arm wearing a band tee and boxers he'd given me after a hot shower last night.

The sun rays were shining into the room illuminating his face with the warm light.

He was beautiful lying next to me his hair disheveled. His lips slightly parted and his other arm tucked under his pillow.

Our faces were only a few inches away from each other giving me the opportunity to analyze each and everyone of his features.

Just looking at him made me happy as I carefully tucked a strand of his hair back and let last nights events playback in my mind.

"Good morning Barrington," his eyes were still closed as he spoke up, his voice raspier and deeper than usual. "How are we feeling?"

He rolled onto his back taking his arm off my waist, eyeing me out of the corner of his eyes.

"Good morning Cameron."

A small smile appeared on his face. "Want some breakfast? I could serve you today."

Serve.

Abruptly I sat up.

"Fuck what time is it?" I frantically got out of the bed, gathering my belongings.

"What? What is going on?" he sleepily rubbed the palms of his hands against his eyes.

"My shift starts at 12, fuck!" I exclaimed slipping into the shorts of the day before, leaving Rafe's boxer shorts and T-Shirt on.

Panic-stricken I searched the room for my bra, which I found under the bed. I didn't have time to search for my other underwear, so slipped on my bra, under the shirt.

"Barrington chill, it's 11:54, I'll drive you," Rafe tried calming me down as he slipped on a white T-shirt and some jeans. "Take your stuff go downstairs, I'm just grabbing my shoes and keys."

"Can I use your deodorant?" I asked quickly tying my shoe laces.

"Yes of course use whatever you want," and with that he disappeared out of the door.

I hurried into his bathroom and sprayed myself with his deodorant, to not smell disgusting, and applied some of his Chanel Bleu perfume which I adored.