𝟎𝟏𝟐.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

012. ❝ yeah 'cause we aren't stealing shit
— left hand free —

𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 into the room, flashing the flashlights throughout it. "If we get caught, I'll have an aneurysm."

"Don't worry. There's no power, so there's no security cameras. No one is gonna know," JJ said shutting the door behind him.

"JB check the bag, maybe it has a name on it," I instructed as I walked towards the window, to see what was on the nightstand.

"A jacket," JJ said inspecting the jean jacket.

"Denim slides."

"No name on the jacket. It is a nice jacket though," JJ said dropping it and moving around the room.

"He's definitely over 50, he's got New Balances," John B stated leaving the bag alone.

I stared down at the map, which had little sketches and sticky notes on it. "Guys, come here. Check out this map."

Both of them came over and stared down at the map with me. "Maybe this is where they were fishing," JJ suggested.

"Let me see."

"Right there," I pointed to the in-circled place.

"No, that's off the continental shelf. That's a Big Swell. Nobody fishes there," John B answered. I grabbed the piece of paper next to the map with the numbers 6166.

"Coffee? Yeah."

"Standard. Tissues for when you get lonely..." I pulled a face in disgust, which made JJ snicker.

Again we dispersed through the dark room, looking for any type of sign of who's boat was sitting in the march. "Any of you guys find anything yet?"

"Yeah, this really awesome Dopp-Kit you won't let me steal."

I let out a sigh. "Yeah, 'cause we aren't stealing shit JJ."

John B looked through the other nightstand, whilst JJ rummaged through the bathroom.

Don't motels have safes?

I looked around the cupboards till I found it. Stella, you are so fucking good.

Grabbing the piece of paper I punched in the code. The safe took a minute, which made me question whether this was actually it's code.

However, after a few seconds the light blinked twice and a faint sound was audible.