𝟎𝟑𝟏.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

031. ❝ why is that such a suprise to you?
— there's a hole that you fill —

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒 alone from now on. If I hear that you've beaten them up or even just insulted them, it's over."

For a split second Rafe just looked at me, as if weighing out the pros and cons.

"You've got my word."

"Good, cause I've missed this." I pulled him closer to me by his tie, connecting our lips. His hands found themselves at the nape of my neck, as our kiss deepend.

God I had missed this.

His hands traveled down my body, before lifting me up. My back collided with the wood door and my legs wrapped around his waist, my dress having risen up completely.

"Fuck I've missed this Stells," Rafe breathed against my neck and started leaving a trail of small kisses.

"Rafe," my mind was spinning.

"Hm?"

"We gotta stop, you need to get back to your friends and I to mine."

Rafe deeply inhaled and then sighed in annoyance, before nodding and agreeing. "Yeah I guess you're right. But by the way, have I mentioned how beautiful you look in that dress?"

He set me down on the ground, admiring me from top to bottom.

"Thank you. Some random weirdo left it at my door," I shrugged.

"Get out," Rafe laughed, as he opened the door and pulled me out with him by my shoulders. "I'll see you in a bit, yeah?"

The incessant grinning that happened every time I was around this 6'4 guy had reappeared. "Yeah, you will."

We walked back to the main part, in a different directions to not attract any suspicion.

"Stells," Kie pulled me towards her. "Finally!"

She sneakily handed me my second cocktail of the day, which we sipped secretly. "These are so good."

The drink tasted as if there was no alcohol in it, just sweet juices, which already signalized how dangerous these things were.