𝟎𝟐𝟔.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

026. ❝ a pogue before anything else
you know it's not the same as it was

               𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 sensation of the churning in my stomach, woke me up covered in sweat. With no time wasted, I made my way to the bathroom and began to vomit out everything that was currently in my stomach.

My head was aggressively pounding and my intestines felt like they were doing backflips. Every muscle in my body ached, as I slowly lifted myself up from the cold ceramic beneath me.

A glance in the mirror reflected back a bare-faced and tired Stella. I tried recapping my night, which was harder than anticipated since I had huge missing gaps and parts for which I completely blacked out.

I hated myself.

God, why did I drink so much?

A shower was the only thing that could resurrect me right now.

All I wanted to do today is lie in my bed, watch some crap TV and wallow in my misery.

Yet I had a full day planned, and no motivation whatsoever to get on with it.

Briefly shutting my eyes, I braced myself for my plans.

God, I felt like walking death.

I slipped into a green summer dress and my usual shoes before I wrote down a Post-It note and stuck it to the fridge.

Going out to have breakfast with Kie. Then helping out Heyward with a delivery. I'll be home late - love you S

Sometimes I hated myself for how many plans I agreed to.

Right now, I found myself in such a moment, as I biked down the streets of Figure Eight on my way to the Carrera household to eat some much-needed breakfast.

Carefully I leaned my bike against their perfect white fence and made my way to their front door. 

"Thank God," Kiara dragged me through the house to her kitchen. "My mom is making me go to fucking Midsummers."

"Language Kiara," Anna stood in the kitchen making herself a coffee. "Hello Stella."

I smiled at her sitting down next to Kie. "Morning."

"Mom, I don't want to go Midsummers, it's a farm for debutants."

"Kiara, don't be so dramatic. I am asking you to go to a fun party."