𝟎𝟎𝟑.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

003. ❝ i'm so clumsy when i'm drunk
on the dance floor actin' naughty

            𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 the bitter liqueur and feeling it make its way into my stomach, I opted to have something sweeter and more enjoyable.

"Whatcha making?" Kie looked over my shoulder, as I placed two red solo cups in front of me.

"You like sweet drinks?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Ok, then pass me the cranberry juice over there," I rummaged the table to find the necessities for one of my favorite drinks. "Oh and the orange juice."

"Ay ay, Captain," she giggled as she placed both bottles in front of me. "Could I maybe know what you're making there?"

"Sex on the beach," I poured some peach schnapps and vodka.

"Uh, that looks tasty."

"Trust me, it is," I gave her a mischievous smile, while barely pouring in any orange and cranberry juice.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The sound of clocks started to blast over the speakers, followed by the familiar voice of Madonna. "Time goes by... so slowly," Kie and I sang along our words uncoordinated and out of key.

We'd given up on the search for the boys, cause it seemed like an impossible task in this mass of people, and decided to spend our time dancing.

The music was at an ear-deafening volume, but that was half the fun.

Every few songs we would go into the kitchen to refill our drinks and I could not tell you on my how manyth drink I was on. Nevertheless, I felt hot and relaxed, slightly slurring my words as my vision was becoming a bit blurry.

"There you are," JJ appeared next to us, a solo cup in his hands. "JB and Pope pulled a Houdini on me, just like you two did."

"We're sorry," I yelled over the music, always careful to not spill my drink on the expensive wood floor beneath us. "But we wanted to dance."

"I'm not here to stop you," he defensively lifted his arms up.

"Good!"

The beat of the song dropped and the bass shook my whole body. I swayed my hips from side to side. "Every little thing that you say or do, I'm hung up. I'm hung up on you!" Kie and I literally screamed at each other, which went under in the mass of people singing the lyrics aloud.