_Parenthood_pt.2

Requested by no one.

There really isn't much to say at this point...well except that they will not be as long as part 1, as part 1 contained four sections in it. This will only contain two of them.
Again, simply to pad this book out so there will be quite a bit of things to read over. Also, as I mentioned in part 1, some if not all of these will be more about the process of pregnancy than actually being a parent.

This one will contain Demon Slayer (Female + Male)

Word count (3688)
________________________________________________________________________________
Demon Slayer, Female (angst, relatively short)
________________________________

She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe it no matter how much she kept telling herself. She was pregnant. It didn't take a genius if you knew the symptoms and such. What truly made her in denial of the whole situation was who the father was. She only had been intimate with one person, Rui. She didn't know, never would have guessed it was possible to be able to get pregnant in the first place.

She had tried to hide the pregnancy for the longest time however, she could only hide it for so long until she would start showing. She knew she had to tell Rui, even though she wasn't obliged to, she knew how Rui tends to get violent and flat out abusive when it came to his own family, and she didn't wish that for her own children. Besides, she was a demon slayer and as a demon slayer, she was ashamed of herself, she was supposed to slay demons not having their babies, much less befriending one. To spare herself the shame and judgement when it would be inevitable for someone to find out, she decided to run away.

She had tried to move away as soon as possible, maybe in another ward or other state in the country to try and get away from him. To an extent, she knew it was rather futile. She had made the fatal mistake of leading Rui to her home once, it was unintentional. He had followed her. She didn't make it a big deal at first but, now that she was expecting a little one, it would only be a matter of time before he'd put two and two together or maybe get the wrong assumption. Either could prove fatal. 

She had tried to gather her stuff, all the actual important stuff as she didn't wish to move around with a lot of unnecessary things, only the essentials. As she had expected, she had felt a very familiar presence nearby and it was nearing her location. She had acted fast, hiding her luggage and acting normal. Rui had come in uninvited as always and sat across from her. She had tried to even out her breathing, subtly. Rui, of course, had taken notice but, didn't say anything on the matter. He knew something was up. Her home looked more bare than usual. The usual paintings and vases and trinkets were still there but, small and unnoticeable things were nowhere in sight and the way how she was acting was rather suspicious. 

(Y/N) knew that he knew but, she still tried to hold the facade that she knew was failing her. She resisted the urge to rub her stomach numerous of times as it would be a dead giveaway, as he wasn't looking down at her stomach, but at her face. Watching every movement. That put her on more edge as she tried to limit her movements in return. You can already imagine how this ended. Rui had noticed her enlarged stomach not even a second later and had slyly interrogated her about it. (Y/N) knew he had caught on but, she knew for certain he probably had gotten the wrong assumption and she was right too. He had abruptly flipped the table that kept their distance as he towered over her, accusing her of sleeping with another man. It scared the living daylights out of her. She had seen him mad before but, not like this or even towards her.

In reflex, she had immediately claimed that wasn't true to which Rui had begun to get more violent. She feared for her child and, getting rid of her demon slayer pride blurted that it was his. That had made him stop as he froze, staring at her with empty but bewildered eyes. His eyes had lowered down to her stomach that she was now holding protectively with fearful eyes. He had said nothing but, he placed and rubbed his hands on her stomach, even placing his ears up against her. (Y/N) let it happen, fearing what would happen if she opposed him.