(Our Family) Pregnant! Human, reader, part 1

*sigh*

I sigh ever so gently as I was laying on a futon as Rui watched me like a hawk. It was creepy but at the same time relaxing to know I'm being watched over and being protected. My baby bump poking through the sheets of the futon. I am now 8 months pregnant and this child in me has been giving me a incredible discomfort from the very beginning, maybe because it was a potential demon or human or... whatever. I had my eyes closed as I try to relax however the infant inside me decided to have a party inside. I groaned and that caught Rui's attention in less than a second. "Are you alright?" He asked, calmly, however I'm well aware of the worry in his tone. I giggle. "I'm just fine. The baby won't stop moving around." I smile at him, without opening my eyes. "Do you need anything...?" He asked in his usual calm tone. "No........well....yes, I want some rice with a lot of pickles and peanut butter." I said, slightly drooling at the thought.

Rui blinked. "We don't have that, (y/n)." He states calmly. "But I want it!" I yelled out, my cravings kicking in while I got hormonal. "No, (y/n)." I was practically in tears at the thought that my cravings wouldn't be fulfilled. Rui looked down at my stomach and then at me, sighing. "Fine." He mumbled. "Yay!" I cheered, rising upwards to gently be pushed back down by Rui. "However as said before we don't have it so I'll have to go and look for it... or whatever is needed to get it." He then looked at me. "You're very lucky it's night time."he sighed. "And that you love me very much!" I grinned. "Very." He said before leaving into the night leaving me alone.

Knowing Rui, he wouldn't be too long, atleast I hope. Last time my cravings kicked in, I had him run off to get me ham. Then pork. Then eggs. Then Takoyaki. Then Mushrooms. Etc. But one craving caught me off one day, nearly three weeks ago. Rui was eating...well his food and I stared at it for a long until Rui caught onto my staring. He let me take a bite and I swallowed it without a trace of shame or disgust. It caught us both off guard and we're suspecting that it may be a demon since it had me crave human flesh. However that goes against the past seven to eight months of me being pregnant. Anyway after that Rui would give me the usual dinner, rice with whatever I craved. However that incident lead to Rui putting in small patches of human flesh in my food. I didn't complain. Besides I was feeling up to it. I ate it all. After that I asked for more. And more and more until I fell asleep on my fifth bowl. Rui had tucked me in on that night.

I smiled. It was a major relief Rui loved me and I loved him. To know someone actually cared for me. After a while of me reciprocating my memories I heard Rui come in with peanuts not peanut butter and cabbages and surprisingly a corpse. He sat beside me, pulling up the mini table and setting the stuff down, with a evident frown on his face. "Sorry, (y/n). I couldn't find the peanut butter but I did manage to get some peanuts. I couldn't find any pickles like you asked but I did however found this cabbage growing on some farmlands not so close to here." I smiled and pat his head. "It's alright! All that matters is that you tried!" I smiled . He seemed taken aback.

"Right." He said, calmly.

"Say..."

He raised the humans dismembered finger towards me, skinned.

"Ah."

They'll be a part 2 and a potential part 3 for this one, thank you for all the ones who stuck around.