(Our family) Pregnant! Human, Reader, part 3

Oh god...
Oh god...
OH GOD!

I can't be going in to labor now! Of all the times for this to happen this is totally NOT the time. I ensured Rui nothing bad will happen to me, but never thought of going into labor!
I know I said time and time again I can't wait for this baby however I take it back now.
I laid my head flat down on the futon pillow as I breathed in long and deep breaths and out. It was extremely painful, like cramps from my period, but twenty times worse! Okay, it'll be alright, but it won't be! The fear of giving birth alone is a horrible feeling, not for the fact that I'll have to do this all alone but that my baby won't get the immediate medical-whatever it needs! It looks like I'll have to do this alone. I felt myself instinctively spread my legs, while more pain came over me. I felt myself begin to push...
...
DEAR GOD IT HURTS LIKE H***!!
I felt hot tears threatening to come down my face but I held it back however a wave of pain made me scream out while the tears began to flow down my cheeks. I tried to lay myself up however I just fell right back down on the pillow.
'Okay, (Y/n)! You can do this just breath and push! Yeah! Simple!'
Yeah it's gonna be that easy.
...
WRONG!!
Jesus this pain is the worst! I can't even afford to whimper! I can't get up! I highly doubt Rui will hear me from here...Okay...just push-OH MOTHER OF ALL MACAROONS!!!!!!
I screamed in pain and agony as I felt another contraction wash over me like a tsunami. When the contraction was over I huffed and puffed, trying to catch my breath as more tears came sliding down my face, as sweat coated my forehead and my lower body...or maybe that's the water that came out of me not too long ago...at least I think it wasn't too long ago. I place my hand on my enlarged tummy, rubbing gently as I smiled softly.
All this pain...it's worth it...for my baby. I closed my eyes.
I took a deep breath preparing for the next contraction and then-"(Y/N)!" I heard a voice call out. My eyes popped open to see Rui with a whimpering woman in his grip. "Rui!" I called out as another wave of pain came to me. Rui ran over to me, dragging the woman on the floor with him. He knelt down beside me and placed his pale hand over my sweaty forehead. I raised a hand and placed it over his as I huffed.
I looked over to see the woman taking in the situation, well it was pretty obvious. Rui turned to her with a deadly glare. "Get over here NOW!" He shouted. The woman flinched and immediately was at my other side. She looked me over and immediately got the situation. She then proceeded to try and lift me up. "AAAAH!" I screamed out in pain.
Rui immediately grabbed her and pushed her away. Her back made contact with the wall and she slid to the floor, whimpering. I looked to Rui. "R-Rui, don't" I said. "What are you doing!?" He demanded. "I'm trying to raise the upper half of her body...!" She explained while rubbing her aching back.
Rui stood up and picked her up by the collar and dropped her near me. He then picked me up bridal style as I whimpered in pain, while the woman slid my futon on the nearest wall, like a pillow. Rui sat me down on it, my back against the wall while my bottom half was on the futon that remained on the floor. "Now, give her your hand to squeeze." She instructed Rui. He glared at her but didn't protest. He gave me his hand and I immediately grabbed it with both my hands, whimpering.
The woman went down to my...area and instructed me to push, which I did so while holding back all the screams that threatened to leave my throat.

I'll skip the rest of the labor since I don't exactly know what happens in labor.

I huffed and puffed as I heard the cries of my babies. I watched as the woman cut the umbilical cord from both of them. A boy and girl, twins. I glanced at Rui to see him staring intently at our new babies. He seemed infatuated by them. I tapped his shoulder and he looked over at me. He went and hugged me tightly but not too tight to the point where he'd hurt me with his inhuman strength. I hugged him back, while I heard him begin to cry as I felt his tears dampen my clothes. I pat his back and head as he sobbed. I glanced over at my two babies and thought of the name to give them.
"Thank you, (Y/n)." He said.
"Huh?"
"Thank you for giving me a family."
I smiled as I hugged him tighter. "So, Rui?" He hummed. "What should we call them."
He released me from the hug and looked over at our children. " how about... Kaede and Amane?" He suggested. I smiled. "That's wonderful."

For those of you who don't want them to be called that do feel free to name them something else if you desire.

Turns out my baby girl was a human while my baby boy was only half human and half demon. It doesn't matter what they are, Rui doesn't care either.

It's just our family.