(What we have is a genuine bond) Human! Reader, part 2

Reader's POV.

"R-Rui...?" I called out shakily as I saw Rui sitting on the edge of his house with his parents laying dead behind him. He turned around with a somewhat shocked look on his face however he had a distant look about him. I covered my mouth with both my hands as Rui slowly got up and approaches me, shaking violently as the overpowering aura of Rui seemed to stalk me. With every step he took forward I took one back until I couldn't anymore. My back hit the hard wood of the house, however I didn't need to Turn around to know but I didn't want to turn away from Rui, knowing full well he can kill me right here and now.
"Why are you backing away from me...?" He asked with a hurt tone but his expression said otherwise. I didn't respond, I was still shaking violently and holding back a lot of whimpers that threatened to come out. I even have to fight off tears. With the long impending silence about us he slowly reached his hand out and thus causing your breath to hitch and a whimper to escape you. He ceased his movement, retracing his hand back to his side.
3rd or maybe 2ng POV.
You looked at him and he looked right back at you. You wanted to ask him, no, demand him to explain himself, why he killed his parents?
...
Come to think of it...Rui was never physically fit to run let alone walk so how did he kill his parents when he is so frail...? Then it dawned on you. You looked at his appearance, especially his face. He wasn't human anymore.
...
...
"Rui...w-why?" You asked shakily, your voice cracking from the fear obvious on you. Rui blinked. "Why what, (y/n)?" He asked, like he was oblivious to what's around him, what he commited. " what...what happened...? Why did you...?" You asked, your whimpers starting to become more obvious. "They tried to kill me" he simply stated.
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
That was nearly a month ago, and it felt like it was just yesterday because of how much fear you still felt from that day, that moment where you realized Rui was no longer the frail boy you once knew.

It's been a month since Rui turned you into a demon to have you live with him for all eternity.
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
You sighed as Rui laid on you, how he used to do, his head on your lap with his body curled up against you. He wasn't sleep at all, he didn't even have his eyes closed, no, they were open, looking directly at you. You didn't return the look. You had your head facing the side, staring off at a dimly lit wall.

Rui didn't appreciate that you weren't looking at him. He frowned. He slowly raised his head from your lap and looked at you, contemplating. "(Y/n)?"he called. You looked at him, waiting to see what he was going to say, what he was going to do. "Are you mad at me?" He asked. You blinked.

Reader's POV.

'Am I mad..?" I thought to myself. I looked down for a moment. Rui was still waiting for my answer.
...
I looked back up at him and...

"Yes,Rui. I am mad at you." I answered honestly. His frown deepened at my answer. "However..." I began, "I still care deeply for you. I will for as long as I live but the things you've done won't and can't be overlooked." I answered, smiling sheepishly. He seemed shocked and touched by my answer and recognized his previous actions. I pulled him gently into a hug, his head making contact with my chest while I held his head gently there... He took a moment and hugged me back, like we used to do.

"I will not ask for forgiveness or redemption I will however ask for you to stay with me." He said out of the blue. I pulled back gently however he kept his head in my chest, tightening his grip ever so slightly. I smiled and rubbed his head gently with both my hands.

"You big goof. Of course I'll stay with you."

Even though I couldn't see it he smiled into my chest

There will be a 3rd part, which will be a finale for this one. Also thank you guys for sticking around.