(A demon to a demon? You must be delusional! ) Human!reader, part 2

"Rui...?" I called out as he walked back to his house. We were nearing it by the second. He hummed.
"Why...?" I asked. He stopped walking for a second then continued on. "Why, what?" He asked, in the same threatening tone with that demon. " why...why did you s-save me?" I stuttered, fearful. He looked down at me for a second then looked back up. "Why would I just let you die when I could've and did save you?" He had a point.
"What's going to happen to that demon...?" I asked. Rui didn't answer for a long while until, "the sun will kill him." He said, not a single hint emotion in his tone. I glanced up at him to indeed see a dead serious expression. I nearly flinched when he glanced at me for staring, surely if I had done that he'd be in more of a bad mood.
I decided to stay silent. I wonder what's going on in his head.
We safely made it to his house as his family was all around. They took account of Rui being back however just now realizing he was holding a person. They watched warily. I glanced a Rui as he gave them all a look.
He went inside, sitting me on a futon as he went away for a hot second to 'retrieve materials' as he put it.
I glanced around, the place was worn down in some fashion however it was still a rather and not so decent place to inhabit. I happened to catch a glimpse of a child, peeking through the door, gazing at me in a manner I can't place a name. Fascination, I guess? I waved at him however he just stared back. I blinked as he fled, coincidentally Rui coming over at the same time.
I looked over at him and grinned. He came over and sat in front me as he sat down whatever he could muster from...wherever he came from. However he stood back up and went outside. I blinked as the spider mom came in, rushing as if she was dangerous situation. Rui following close behind however he was just walking calmly over.
The woman hurried over and sat in front me, where Rui sat for a moment. She quickly started tending to my head wounds and others. All the while Rui was watching, not even bating a lash at every move she made. She was rushing however was taking her time to make sure she tended to the wound properly.

The way how she's acting is...unnerving.

Later

I sat in the corner as I noted how everyone else was outside. It was like this most of the time. Whenever I'm outside they're inside, whenever I'm inside they're outside. It's like they're avoiding me, however it's probably because of Rui. He followed me like a lost puppy. Perhaps they're keeping their distance to not try and consume me...? In all honesty I don't know.
"Rui?" I called. He blinked as he was already looking at me. "I wanted to say thank you for saving me from the demon a little while ago, and for everything you've done for me. This is way more affection that I could ever ask for." I smiled over at him. He was silent before nodding.

"(Y/n), I have something I want to propose."

"Oh, okay. What is it?" I asked. He looked away for a hot second then back at me. "Will you allow me to turn you into a demon...so we can stay together forever...?"

This is where we will have multiple endings, hope you don't mind.

Bad ending

"What?! No!" I yelled as I abruptly stood up only to be yanked down not even a second later as Rui towers over me. He was silent, eyes wild, big, almost as if I just slapped him in the face. "You..." he began. "You don't want to be with me...?" He asked quietly, slowly, too slow for comfort.
"Of course I do. But I don't want to live forever. Besides I have a family to go back to." I tried to reason. He looked bewildered, I wonder why, that is until I realized my fatal wording.

'Family'

"I-I mean I can always come and visit-!" He shushed me, with a finger over my mouth. He yanked me to my feet as he dragged me over in another room. He tossed me in and slammed the door behind him.
"Do I not count as family to you...?" He asked, dangerously. "Y-y-you do! I just want to see my...... friends again." I tried to reason, trying as much as possible to not use the dangerous word around him. It's like a trigger for him.
"Am I not good enough? Should I kill your family for you to appreciate me!?" He began to yell as I began to panic, and was in tears. "No! Don't!" I yelled out.
He blinked as if coming out of a trance.

"You're...NOT leaving me. I won't allow it."

At this point the tears were streaming down my face as I whimpered and tried to keep as much distance with him as possible however that proves to be futile as he casually walks over to me, keeping a straight and blank face. As he walks, he lifted his arm up to his face, more accurately his mouth.
He bites down on his arm and tears the skin off, blood oozing...from the...wound......no....
No....
NO!!!!!!
I frantically tried to make a run for it however before I could even get up I was pinned to the ground, his wound pressed firmly to my mouth, as his blood seeped into my mouth and down my throat. It burned. I wanted to scream, fight back, but what am I to do when I'm pinned by a demon except futilely struggle to no avail. The pain was too much, and as a end result I passed out. To never see the sun, friends, family ever again. And my friends and family are to never see me again.

Best ending

"I...yeah, sure, Rui." I smiled. He blinked, almost in belief. "But-!" I raised a finger to him. "You'll have to wait, I want to say goodbye to the people in my village beforehand, you know to not regret this sudden decision." I beamed. He was silent as he nodded. I lunged at him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back moments later. It was a awkward hug, not gonna lie.

Sorry the best ending isn't long at all, I ran out of ideas on how to continue. In all honesty I'm not sure what could count as the "true ending" so I put best ending. However any can the best ending depending on how you view it. You just may want to be with Rui for 'eternity' you may not.

Sorry for how long this took, to be honest I wasn't really working on it, I forgot about for a while, you know school and all that. However I finished everything tonight 12:26 a.m, October 20, 2020, all the way from the beginning to this end.

Please, feel free to request.