(You'll never cease to amaze me (Y/n)) pillar! Reader

"Rui.~" I sang out, seeking out Rui in the dark forest.

You see, me and Rui have been friends for awhile now but we share a mutual bond... of sorts. Before I was ordered to come and investigate this region of the mountain and I encountered Rui. He only spared me because he finds me to be a perfect thing to satisfy his playful side, like a child side of him.

Over time the bond between us became mutual, but neither of us noticed.

"Rui, come out, come out, wherever you are." I sang as I walked more and more around the dark forest looking for the spider demon. I sighed, maybe this was a horrible idea to play hide and go seek with a demon who, no less, has a advantage here. "Please come out." Knowing full well he was around me, watching me from up above in the trees, probably smirking and trying not to laugh his pale butt off himself.

"Please oh please come out" I sang once more. I heard trees rustling to my right. Hmmm. That's either Rui or something else. I creeped closer to the tree and looked up to a shadow but it disappeared under a split second.

I huffed. I was about to continue looking for him but I felt someone or something tap my shoulder. I slowly turned around and saw none other than the spider demon himself, with a satisfying, gentle, small smile presented on his face.

"That was a good game, (Y/n)." He said gently. I fully turned around to face him. "Yeah,it was... even though you totally had an advantage" I accused him. "Oh?" He hummed, in amusement. "How so?" He asked.

"You're a demon, a spider one at that and you have a lot of places to hide, it doesn't help that you know this place like the back of your hand" I playfully argued. He chuckled lightly. "You'll never cease to amaze me, (Y/n)" he mumbled so I wouldn't hear him but I heard him loud and clear.

"Is that so?" I asked. "Am I that irresistible?" I asked playfully but he just said nothing, but he did blush lightly. I playfully giggled and took his hand and we walked back to his place...

Hand in hand