(Can you feel it?)

"Can you feel it?"

Those were the words he asked when he gave me some of his blood. I shook violently at the bittersweet taste of his blood and the overpowering power that flowed within his blood that coursed through my veins.

I was just a weak human who just so happened to have been badly injured by a demon who I encountered on my way back to my small home. I just went out to get some fresh air and most of all get some time away from my abusive parents. I happened to have gotten lost in the process.

I was as good as dead, bleeding out from my right arm until Rui came along and saved me, but not without guaranteed obedience from me.

Now here I am, playing the older sister role in this 'family', Rui has made through fear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as Rui lay on my lap, arms wrapped around my waist, dozing off into sleep. I gently pat his head, my fingers combing through his hair in a calming manner. "Rui?" I called out. He hummed. "Are you hungry?" I asked. He said nothing for awhile but he said he wasn't hungry.

"Alright, then." I mumbled. "Can I get up, please?" I asked but that caused him to suddenly tightened his grip around me. "Don't" he ordered, darkly.

I flinched at the sudden tone. Did I strike a nerve or something? He either sensed my uneasiness or he obviously felt me flinch. "Sorry." He mumbled as his grip faltered. "I-it's alright, Rui. I'm sorry if I said anything wrong." I apologized. "No..." he began, as he got off my lap and took his hands away from my waist, sitting up.

"I should be apologizing." He said. "....huh?" I asked. "I'm sorry if I frightened you. It's just that...that... I don't want you to leave me alone." He said. "What do you mean..? I'd never leave you." I smiled gently.

"You won't stop repeating those words..."

"Pardon?" I asked. He blinked. "Nothing" he said as he took both my hands into his. "Don't ever leave me again, (Y/n)" he said

...huh...?

Sorry for those viewers who didn't get it. I got this idea of  being reincarnated and being reborn, so I thought I'd start making some like those. This was my first go with it, what do you think?
For those of you who are confused, the moral of this was that the reader was reincarnated numerous of times and she always crossed paths with Rui. She always does one way or another, whether she was human or a demon.
Sorry if I didn't help with understanding.