chapter two: A ghost dragon?

Hiccup p.o.v

Been the son of the chief isn't easy and it definitely doesn't help that people come to me about dragon problems ... As every problem involves a dragon so I'm usually kept busy but today has been easy the most I have had to do is get the old lady's terrible terrors back to her and I had to catch some gronckles who had gone missing.

But it seamed my day was done and I was only half way through so I decided to just stay in my bed room fixing up some tools and making minor changes to my flame sword toothless was sleeping in the far corner, but soon my peaceful day would come to an end as two fishermen who both had brown hair and a large beard both barged in with Astrid close behind "I told you two he's busy" Astrid said pushing past me surprised to see that I was actually here

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stood up I could here toothless getting up as well "we have had enough ... We have asked stoick to deal with it but he won't so we want you to deal with it" the fisherman said waving a large fish hook around and almost hitting his friend "is it a scauldron because even I have informed you that they're very hard to deal with and it's best to avoid" I said this seamed to piss them off.

"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM ANYMORE!!!" He shouted before his friend calmed him down "look we was doing some fishing a couple days ago and we had slowly drifted near an island ... Then suddenly out of no where the screech of a night fury was heard we wasn't bothered thinking it was you dealing with something" the second fishermen said "but then our boat was hit multiple times and we was forced to leave with holes in our boat, the last thing we saw was ... A white dragon and it's white rider, we call them the ghost dragon because after we began to leave we looked back and they slowly just disappeared" the guy was out of breath after explaining this situation.

"That's weird ... Astrid go get the others ... And tell them we'll be looking out for islands and a white dragon who has a white dragon rider" I ordered she nodded before running off, I then ran to my chest of drawers and took out the dragon eye relic "come on toothless we need to get out there" I said and he yawned before letting me on his back.

We then rushed out going past the too fishermen and then taking flight towards the training arena, when I got there everyone was arguing tuff nut and ruff nut were bashing heads as normal, fishlegs was arguing with snotlout and Astrid looked exhausted, "hey everyone calm down what's going on now?" I asked as I landed and got off my dragon.

"Tuff nut and ruff nut are arguing about which head of their zippleback is the better head, and fishlegs tried to guess what the white dragon could be coming to the idea of an albino night fury which lead to snotlout calling him dumb" Astrid explained almost pulling out all of her hair in the meantime, "Everyone calm down" I said but nobody listened so I looked over to toothless who understood what I needed as he began to charge up an attack which definitely worked "that is the sound the white dragon makes if you hear it well be prepared" I said.

"Now get your dragons and prepare to head out we need to find an island to set up camp to protect this relic and we need to find this white dragon that's causing trouble" I explained and they all agreed with some moans before they followed my order and soon we were off flying towards the sea looking for an island or a white dragon.

*2 hours later*

We had seen multiple islands but no where suitable for a camp, either there were dragons native there and very dangerous or they are too small and I was getting worried and we haven't even seen this white dragon and I was beginning to believe this dragon and it's rider didn't exist, "hey hiccup" Astrid said as her and stormfly flew next to me.

"You seam stressed?" She said getting closer enough at least as close as you can on the back of a dragon "I mean someone is attacking fishermen on the back of a dragon that sounds like toothless" I explained as I brushed a hand through my hair before scratching toothless on the head, "don't worry we will find him or her and explain to them that we aren't dangerous" she explained reaching over to rub my arm.

"Er hiccup I don't know if it's of interest but there's and island north west" fishlegs called from behind I looked over to my left and saw the faint outline of an island, "ok everyone let's head that way" I said then I leaned towards the island and toothless turned As well leading the others towards the island, this island gave me a good feeling and a bad feeling I had a feeling that this was the one but that's because the closet we got the more I felt like we was been watched.

But that feeling got worse as we closed in and I even felt like I saw movement in the white clouds above us but when I looked up I wouldn't notice anything but my suspicions were confirmed when even toothless was looking around and at the clouds as well "you feel it to huh" I asked toothless and he nodded so I knew we was on to something, I looked over my shoulder to see the group who even on dragon back were arguing except Astrid who was trying to keep her distance from them.

"Hey guys!!" I called and all of them looked away from their conversation "keep an eye out this island is giving off some feelings and I believe this may be the place" I explained and this shut them up as they now started to look around, after five minutes the island was now in full view and it was off putting, the island had a large forest with a mountain on the other side then there was a beach surrounding the whole island and some parts of the beach's had burnt ships some Viking ships some fishing ships and more.

"This has to be the place" I said as we closed in onto the nearest beach, all six of us quickly landed onto the beach and got off our dragon "look we need to start making camp here ... Try to keep an eye out ... For jobs fishlegs and snotlout gather rocks ... Twins you two gather wood and trees and Astrid make sure you keep the twins in line" I ordered most of them moaned at my orders but went to walk away.

"What about you?" Astrid asked and I looked at her before I climbed back onto toothless "I'm going to scout around ... If this dragon sounds like toothless there's a chance it is an albino night fury and the only dragon that we have that can chance it would be toothless" I informed her Astrid sighed before walking towards the twins and everyone started to begin doing their jobs while I took off with toothless and my first job was to Search the cloud's above the island.