Chapter 2

Siddhart

( I will be calling him Sid from this chapter onwards)

Continuous ringing of phone woke me up.
Who the hell is calling me at 7 in the morning and if I am not picking up don't they have enough sense to understand that the other person might not want to talk or is asleep.

I just the picked up the phone and declined the call without looking at the I'd.
What....I want to sleep. I am really very tired.

after 5 minutes

Againn....ughhh...oh god who the hell died. Frustrated I picked up the call with my eyes closed and yelled.

"What"
"Oh so you'll yell at me now."

Wait was it....I looked at the caller ID and it was indeed my girlfriend and I shouted at her....now I have to listen her lecture.

"Uhh no jaan why would I shout at you...I just thought you are someone else" I replied scared of her reaction.

"Don't jaan me now. And who do you thought it was...your bitch of a wife" She said angrily

"My...wife" I replied confused

Suddenly everything that happened yesterday came back rushing. She was right. I am a married man now,
but does it bother me..not one bit.

" Ohh so you don't remember that also" she said

"I do, I do... ofcourse I do" I said
"I was just sleeping that's why...." she cut me off mid sentence.

"That's why you were ignoring me...not even one day to your marriage and you have turned like this...how will you spend one year with her without falling for her...and cheating on me " She began her lecture.

" It's not that...what rubbish are you talking. Never say that again. You know I like you a lot and I will not leave you" I said getting a bit angry.

"Whatever...I am angry with you" she replied trying to sound angry.

"Ohh, I thought you wanted the diamond set...but since you are angry...."

"What you bought me that...ohh my godd....you don't know how muchh I lovee you babyyy" She replied happily

"Yaa yaa...I know...ok got to go..see you in the evening" I replied

"Yaa byee, and don't forget the set" She replied and cut the call.

Sometimes, I just wonder why didn't she became a lecturer instead of a model. That would have been really great... atleast she is good in that.

Umm....I am not trying to degrade her or something but it's the truth...she is a just an okk model...not so good. 😅

Nonetheless, she has fame and money as well.
Fame well because she is the one and only daughter of a reputed family and she gets whatever brand she wants to work with...and money well because her dad is a millionaire.

But still she is a nice human being and that is what matters.

Ohh well yaa , I forgot.

Heyy, myself Siddharth Khurrana. CEO of Khurrana Enterprises and the eldest son of THE KHURRANA'S.

Yesterday I was married to Avni Oberoi but only for one year.
Yupp, you read that right only for one year....that is why I am still in contact with my girlfriend.
And my parents already know this because they are the ones who suggested it.

Well about Avni ....she is a doctor by profession and she is raised by single mother. This is all I know. Not that I am interested in knowing her any more.
But why she married me...the reason is still unknown to me.