Chapter-23

Sid's Pov

We were going back to the house.

Avni was with me in my car and Karan needed to go to office due to some emergency so he went there.

There was silence in the car but it wasn't that awkward kinda silence it was the peaceful one and I was liking it.

I saw all the pictures of Rohan, Karan, Sofie, Andrew,Akshita and Avni. They were all enjoying and laughing and looking happy. Even after all the Navya drama in their college life, they seemed to enjoy it and for some reason I was happy seeing them happy.

I was also feeling sad at some point. I was missing my friends, my buddies. It isn't like I didn't had any friends in my school and college, I was lucky enough to have my school friends as college friends. We were also business friends, life was good at that time but as they say every good thing comes to end.

My friendship with them ended and well it was 90% my fault and I do regret it everyday.
That bit....Navya, it was all because of her.
There was my one friend Dhruv and he wanted to do a startup and he didn't exactly had the money so I agreed to lend him some.
Navya had a problem with that always and my friends never approved of Navya like ever....well no one did exactly.
But I was fool enough to think that I'll make everyone like her and there is nothing wrong with her.
My friends always used to say that I had bad choice in girls but Navya was worst one ever....but I just thought they might be jealous because none of them had a loving girlfriend.
Such a dumbass I was.
And then one day I saw Navya kissing my friend and then she said he was forcing himself on her and I fucking believed her.
I thought why would a girl lie about her respect, character and reputation.
And there it ended.
My friendship with him and all the others.
I know I should have trusted my friends but told yaa such a dumbass I was and plus my friends were also playboys so I thought they could have done that shit.

But guess what, I was played and now I realise that.
Even in Avni's case I didn't first listened to her but thank god that day Abhimanyu came and told everything and then I realised how much fucking wrong I was all along but now I don't even have the courage in me to go to them.

Thank God I have my family and Avni with me otherwise I would have gone insane.

Suddenly I heard a voice. It was radio and I then looked towards Avni who was shuffling through channels. Then she finally settled on one channel and the RJ said:

"Ye gaana unke liye jinko dheere dheere pyaar ho raha haii...yaa firr mere ek tarfa aashiq jo intezaar krr rhee haii
...."

( this is for the ones who are falling in love anddd for the one sided lovers )

As soon as he said that I glanced at Avni who was looking at the radio and then looked at me and then turned her face towards the window.

And the song started.

Abhi kuch dino se lag raha hai
Badle badle se hum hai
Hum baithe baithe din mein sapne
Dekte neendein kam hai,

( and here I started thinking how was life since I realised my feelings)

Abhi kuch dino se lag raha hai
Badle badle se hum hai
Hum baithe baithe din mein sapne
Dekte neendein kam hai,

Abhi kuch dino se suna hai dil ka
Rob hi kuch naya hai
Koi raaz kambakht hai chupaye
Khuda hi jaane ki kya hai
Hai dil pe shaq mera