Chapter-13

Sid's PoV

What is happening here.

This guy came and suddenly hugged Avni....and she didn't look pleased to see him.
Well neither do any of them.

Who is this guy....and how does he know Navya.

I was so confused right now.

The way Avni replied to me when I asked about it.....her reply was so cold...no emotions in her eyes.

It seriously scared me for a second.
Only God can save this person from Avni.

They way she reacted to his hug....like it burned her.
Just then Navya came in. She was looking.... scared ?

Why is she scared now.
She looked towards Avni and then the other guy and gave him a pointed look.

What the hell is going on.

Just as I was about to go towards Navya and ask her Avni said

"So, you called him here"

"Yes I did" Navya said casually

"Why" Avni asked...and mind you she was more angry now.

" What do you mean by why....here I am helping you and you are shouting at me" Navya said

What does she mean by helping her.

"Helping me huhh.... haven't you helped me enough already" Avni literally shouted.

"Oh god ,stop shouting....you are still the same Avni...no matter what you achieve, you'll still have no class and sense.
How can you just behave like a bitch wherever you go" Navya said in a bitchy tone.

This is her problem, she speaks rubbish and doesn't even regrets later.
She shouldn't have said that to Avni.

"Ohh atleast I behave like a bitch who has no class rather than a fucking whore who has no self respect." Avni said rather calmly this time.

Ohh my fucking god. I never thought Avni can behave like this.....she is the one who always remains calm and composed.
But today she is like an active volcano.
It's looking like she'll destroy you with a snap of her fingers.

"You shouldn't have said that Avni" the guy said.

"Ohh you heard what I said but didn't hear what she said....as always."

"And why shouldn't I...oohh wait she is your whore isn't she Abhimanyu" Avni said smiling slightly.

" Stop speaking nonsense or you'll regret every fucking word coming out of your mouth" Navya shouted.

"Uhh ohh....I am scared.
Today Navya, you'll both regret every single thing you both have done to me and mind my words" Avni replied rather confidently.

"What are you gonna do huhh ? " Asked Navya.

"Destroy you non-existent career" Avni replied

" No.....no you can't" Navya panicked

"You don't want to try me now...do you " Avni smirked.

"Sid baby, please let's go....we don't want to listen to her" Navya said to me

But today I already knew Navya was lying.
Why ??
Because I saw her talking to this man standing here and also hugging him.
Something is definately going on.

"We aren't going anywhere Navya" I said rudely.

" But....ohh so you also beleive her don't you. You bitch..... I'll not leave you...first you threat to destroy my career and now my boyfriend is against me because of you.....youuu......." Saying this Navya stepped towards Avni.