Chapter 14

Avni's PoV

I don't know where this man is.
Last night when I called him, that bitch picked up the phone and said she'll tell him.

Considering the seriousness of the matter, I don't think he could delay it but here he is proving me wrong again.

"Avni , we should go. We can't wait here anymore." said Rohan

"I know but we can't Ro, he is their son" I said

Just then the front door opened.

There he was standing with Navya and both were in a very disheveled state. Her dress was a bit torn and he had lipstick marks on his shirt and maybe a hickey on his neck.

Wow, I can't believe even after everything I said yesterday, he had sex with her. Not that I care, but atleast he should've thought about what I said.

But right now I have more serious matters to handle.

"Where were you" I asked sternly

"We are not obliged to answer you" Navya replied.

"Nobody asked you anything so you better shut your mouth" I said

"You....." She began

"Just shut the fuckk up Navya" both I and Sid shouted.

" You, do you really care about anyone in this world or it's only you. I have been calling you since night and not once did you pick up my call. Maa tried to call you, you didn't even pick up her call. What the hell Siddharth." I said angrily.

"Wait, maa called, you called......it never happened" he said.

"Ohh really, give me your phone" I said

"My..." He looked towards Navya.

"Baby, we were veryy busy so I put it on silent otherwise they would have disturbed us." She said battling her eyelashes.

*Slap*

Nope not from Siddharth but from me.

"I fucking told you to tell him about everything and this is what you did. Do you even realise the seriousness of the matter. Ohh, of course you don't because you only care about yourself bitch"I said angrily.

After that slap she didn't speak anything.

"Wh.....what happened" Siddharth asked maybe understanding the seriousness of the matter.

"Well maybe if you didn't trust your oh-so-perfect girlfriend with your cell you would have known and things would have been better" I said

"But for now, uncle complained about pain in heart and he is admitted in the hospital. They need to perform a surgery on him" I said.

"That is why I was calling you like mad person and this bitch picked up the call, listened to everything I told and didn't tell you....woww great" I said

"She picked up" he asked

I gave him a look which screamed one more stupid question and you are gone.

"Baby...I..."

"Shut up, just shut the fuckk up. I have been tolerating your every single shit from past few months and also last night but I am actually done this time. You think you are more fucking important than my parents,  you have more right on me than them and your bloody fucking good for nothing explanation about your mistakes in the past as well as present is more important than mom's call......you are veryy wrong. This time you have messed with the wrong people Navya.
They are my life and you obviously don't understand their importance or priority in my life. Never have, never will.
WE ARE DONE. I AM FUCKING BREAKING UP WITH YOU BECAUSE THIS TIME YOU CROSSED ALL THE BLOODY LIMITS" he said