Chapter-12

Avni's PoV

Everyone was praising and congratulating me and Ro when we got down the stage.
Me and Ro because we are 50-50 partners, but everyone knew about Ro being the owner of 50% shares...while my identity was kept secret.

But I was searching for that one man.
Siddharth Khurrana.

I wanted to see his expressions now. I already told him nobody messes with me and gets away but they guy was too stubborn to understand.

Soo... that's what he gets for messing with me.

I was looking around when I saw him standing with Navya and both of them were looking shocked would be an understatement.

Well , but they were different kind of shocked. While Navya was looking like someone snatched her favourite candy and she would cry any moment, Siddharth was smiling a bit.

Wait smiling. He lost...is this guy insane.

(Yes for you 😂)

I was about to walk towards him when the music started playing. I looked towards the dance floor and almost every couple present there where dancing and looking so in love.

Ohh, how I wish...but I don't want to go towards that path again.

Just when I was thinking about all this a hand appeared in front of me.

I looked at the hand then the person. It was Siddharth. He wanted me to dance with me. Has he gone mad. Where is Navya.

I was about to say no and he probably knew my answer so he dragged me
Mind it "dragged" me people.

I didn't want to create a scene so I complied.

"So, you are Avni Raizada or Oberoi?"

"Well, last time I checked neither was I a billionaire nor was I famous, then how do I owe the pleasure of talking to you Sir" I smirked this time.

"That was just a simple question, you could have answered that normally without mocking me" Sid said

"Ohh, if you are forgetting so let me remind you, you were the one who said that I cannot talk to you and I don't deserve you just because you didn't know my real identity" I said angrily

"Let me explain, Avni" Said said

"There is nothing to explain Siddharth. And next time don't you dare challenge me or you might end up losing again" I said and left from the dance floor.

The audacity of this man to say all those mean things to me and then acting like nothing ever happened.

__________________________________________

The party was coming to an end now. There were only a few people left.

Andrew had gone with Siddharth to finalize some deal or something.

Me, Karan , Rohan and Sofie are catching up and well Navya is no where to be seen.

"Hey guys, we are back" I heard Andrew.

"Where's Navya?" Siddharth asked

No one replied to that because no one knew where she was.