Chapter- 10

Sid's PoV

Sleep was farrr farr away from me. I can't bring myself to believe that Avni could do such a thing.

Sure I called her a gold-digger and what not and also challenged her but the only motive behind this was to know that why she married me.

She being a cheater doesn't suit well with me I don't know why.

Navya said these all things I know I should beleive her but I can't seem to understand why my brain as well as my heart is not ready to accept this fact.

Although I have been dating Navya for the past 8 months but I don't know anything about her school or college life.

From where is she graduated and what degree has she done. 🙄

Uhh... don't get me wrong people I tried to ask her but she said it was a touchy topic for her as she was bullied and all...so I left it.

From the past few weeks she is behaving very strangely....I am beginning to doubt her now. I bet she is hiding something.
But there is so much on my plate....uhh...I don't know what to do.

I wasn't even aware about her coming here until I landed.
She had just texted me that she is coming and asked me to send her address.

When I asked why so she said that she didn't trusted my wife...who ever she was and also she knows I am attended a party over here which is my main reason of coming here and she wants to come in the party as my date.
Not because she is possessive of me or whatsoever just because she wants to make some contacts and it will help her in her career.

I didn't feel like sleeping in the same room as her. She kept rambling about how Avni bullied her in university and cheated and all. Once , she fell asleep I came outside and laid on the couch.

Today is a very important day. That party is really important and I don't want anyone messing that up also I need to clear my mind.

I was going towards the room just then someone bumped into me.
Ahh....Avni to be precise.

I looked at her from head to toe...daammm she is looking hot and sexy.

I snapped out of trance when she called me and then I realised I was gawking at her.

She said she'll come till evening and before I could stop myself I blurted out about her being the daughter-in-law of the house sarcasm dripping my voice.

My mind was too busy in looking how beautiful she looked that I said it just like that.

She said she has informed my parents and before I could say something she left.
Wait , does she even knows the way around here.

And what is the work she has to do that will take her whole day.

I was thinking about this just when Navya woke up.
She again began her tantrums about Avni being my wife and all.

One thing for sure is they definately have a history and not a good one at that . And I for sure know that both of them are hiding something big.
Avni, by not saying anything and Navya by saying all rubbish about Avni. I need to figure this out but for now I need think about the party and cracking the deal with Mr.Anderson.

___________________________________________

Evening

Finally it's time for the most important deal of my life. If I crack this, this is going to be my biggest project and will benefit the company a lot.

Navya, is ofcourse going as my date with me.

"Hurry up Navya, I don't want to be late" I said