Chapter-8

Avni's Pov ( our girl is back 😉)

I woke with my alarm. I was about to turn it off when....

"Uhh...just switch it off...who wakes up so early in the morning" Said none other than this devil.

I was in no mood to reply...so I didn't. I was about to turn around when suddenly he leaned towards my side.

I looked at him in shock...wait..his eyes are closed.
What the fuckk...

"Siddharth" I said

Then he opened his eyes and looked at our position.
He was literally half lying on me.

He looked at me and said...

"Uhh...I uhh..I was trying to turn off the alarm..it was irritating... and I was half asleep so didn't realise that you were beside me."

"That's alright...but now can you just go back to your side of the bed" I said looking everywhere but him.

The proximity was killing me. I didn't want him close....plus his morning hair and voice are just....ughh...Avni control 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Well, did I ever tell you people..that this guy who is my supposed husband...is smart and hot as hell.

But , it's the inside that matters ( ya it's dharmann 😅)

Shaking away the thoughts...I got up , freshened up and went for jogging.

While jogging all the things he said and the words he used for me came rushing back.
Well, not the first time I am being called like that...I have just learnt to ignore things now.

I went back home..it was 07:30. Siddharth was still sleeping. Not that I care about anything related to him. I went to take a shower and get dressed.
Today I'll wear a suit.

Just as I was about to leave the room

Just as I was about to leave the room... Siddharth woke up.

He looked at me...no wait he was literally scanning me.

Godd...you have a girlfriend for god's sake.

It seems as if he heard my thoughts because he cleared his throat and went inside the bathroom.

___________________________________________

At the dining table :

We all were sitting peacefully having our dinner when my phone rang.
It was Rohan. I picked it up.

"Hey Ro. Good morning" I said

"Hey Avii.. good morning" he replied.

"I just wanted to tell you that tonight...uh we need to attend a event" he said.

"What...Rohan..." I said frustrated.

"Ok ok listen, it's a charity event for Cancer patients and us being the topmost hospital in the city...we need to attend it" He explained.