Chapter 9

Avni's PoV

"Have a safe journey Sid and Avni" Ma said to both of us.

Yes, we are finally leaving for our honeymoon and everyone is bidding us goodbye.

2 days passed in a blur. I was working overtime in order to finish all my appointments and same goes with him.

We were currently heading towards the airport.

"Only three days left and now we are leaving. So, can you just accept that you lost the challenge" Siddharth said

"Have a bit patience dude. 3 days are still left" I said.

" Don't tell me as soon as we land in Australia, you'll become a Billionaire and people there would recognise you and welcome you" he said in a mocking tone.

" I don't know about that but I do know that 3 days, just 3 days and all your ego will crumble." I said

" In your dreams" he replied

"You aren't worth coming in my dreams" I replied with a smirk

"Youuu..."

He was saying something when I plugged in my airpods and started listening to songs.

Once we reached the airport we boarded our flight and now we are going to Australia.

___________________________________________

Finally Melbourne....the place where this all started.

I stepped out of the plane and took a deep breath.

It was a 15 hours long flight and we both were hella tired.

Although I was very familiar with the roads and all but I didn't say anything.
I was just following Siddharth.

Wait, did I tell you that the Khurrana's have a flat here in Melbourne.

Now, we are heading there.

The whole while Siddharth was busy on his phone... doing god knows what. Although, that doesn't bother me much but still I feel something is going on.

And never do I doubt my gut. My gut feeling is true most of the times.

We just entered the apartment and kept our bags and suddenly the door bell rang.

I was looking at Sid .....while he just smirked at me and went to open the door.

"Hii babyyy" came a cringey voice as soon as he opened the door.

"Heyy baby" Siddharth replied and welcomed who ever it was inside.

And when I looked at her face....I was shocked.

No , it couldn't be...nahh not possible.

Am I dreaming or what. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was not seeing things but oohh WHAT THE FUCK.

Now, please don't tell me she is one he is dating. It can't be her. Nope.

"Meet my girlfriend, Navya" Siddharth said smirking, looking at my face.

As soon as he said those words Navy's eyes met mine and now she was mirroring my expressions.

Ohh lord, do you seriously have so much problem with me.

"She...umm...she is your so called wife" She asked Siddharth.

"Yaa" he replied.

Looking at her face I knew she going to do a lots of drama. I knew her too well.