Chapter - 11

Long chapter ahead !!!

Sid's PoV

Wait , am I hallucinating ??
I don't think I am.
There she is standing and smiling looking beautiful as ever. Huh ....where did that come from.

Yupp you guessed it right.
Avni was standing there wearing a beautiful black gown.

Before I could process what was going on she walked towards us

Before I could process what was going on she walked towards us. Well, more like walked towards Andrew and Sofie.

How did she know them ?
How did Karan know them ?
Why were all of them giving each other looks like that ?

I was so confused and frustrated. I didn't know a thing going on here.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard her angelic voice.
Angelic....what the hell are you thinking Khurana.

"I am so sorry Sof, I got caught up with some work and didn't realise what time it was" She said smiling sheepishly.

"That is what you always do Avi. It has been your habit since I don't know how long" Sofie replied.

How long. Since when do they know each other.

"I said sorry Sof , come on we are meeting after so long don't do that now" she said making puppy dog eyes and a cute pout.

Cute, angelic, beautiful. The hell happened to my brain.

"Okk fine, I am letting you go just this time" Sofie said.

"You won't greet me babygirl" This time it was Andrew.

From the moment I have entered the party I have not seen Andrew talking this sweetly and nicely to anyone. I mean sure he was polite but intimidating as well.

And babygirl...why would he call Avni babygirl.

"Oh god Drew, can you not just forget about the nickname already" Asked Avni and god her accent.

She was speaking in Australian accent and I was amazed.
I didn't intend to compare but Navya was trying to the same and failed horribly.

Then she hugged both Sofie and Andrew one by one and proceeded to hug Karan and that other guy.

Before anyone could speak anything Andrew spoke.

"Babygirl, meet Siddharth Khurrana and his girlfriend Navya" he introduced.

Little do you know Andrew that we already know each other quite well.
I just hope Avni doesn't say anything because it's going to affect my deal with Andrew eventually and given the fact the treatment she is receiving by these guys...I highly doubt if she spoke something I am not getting the deal.

"Hi , Mr. Khurrana" she extended her hand.

I took her hand and looked at her questioning what was going on and what was she doing here.