CHAPTER OVERVIEW

Hello there! I've been writing one-shots for a long time and I decided to finally publish them. I'm pretty busy usually, so I won't update very regularly, but I'll update as often as time allows. Right now, that isn't very often—sorry :/

I will warn you—I have kinda made a deal with myself to not go back and edit these chapters just so that my progress can sort of be tracked through time (if that makes sense). I have edited a couple of the stories, but I think I'm gonna leave the rest the way they are. That said: if you see a spelling error or really bad grammatical error, please point it out! I will love you forever! I will fix it ASAP! I take that as a compliment that you'd be willing to help me out while you're reading so that future readers can better enjoy the stories.

Here's an overview of each chapter:

DRAMATIC (KIX x READER) fluff

Kix sees a lot of injuries in every day. Y/N is really dramatic about hers.

2.2k words.  March 2022

WORRIED (TBB and READER) injury/comfort

When Y/N is injured, they try to hide the severity of it, causing the Bad Batch to worry.

2.3k words.  Sept 2022

DO YOU GET DEJA VU? - read TW (TECH and ECHO) angst/comfort

Tech and Echo are adjusting the Marauder when Echo remembers something he would rather forget. It prompts him to ask a question he's been holding off on for some time though.

1k words. Feb 2022

YOU KNOW (FIVES x READER) sad

After a short leave on Coruscant, Y/N realizes that it's time to say goodbye to Fives.

400 words

DEFECTIVE - read TW (501st and OC) angst/comfort

Clone medic Stills copes with the loss of his Commander. The 501st offer whatever help they can.

2.4k words.  July 2021

THE END - read TW (WOLFFE x READER) sad

Y/N is hurt, but she doesn't want Wolffe to know.

740 words.  Aug 2021

PESKY REGS - read possible TW (TBB and OC) protective/tense

A reg catcalls OC Chaya Eiffel in front of the Bad Batch. His mistake.

1.4k words.  Dec 2021

RESCUE - read TW (Hunter x READER) angst

The Bad Batch has to pay a ransom to get Y/N back after they're kidnapped.

1.7k words.  March 2022

REASSURANCE - read TW (CROSSHAIR x OC) comfort

Chaya is having doubts about her worth as a batcher. Crosshair tells her differently.

1.7k words.  Dec 2021

STOP TALKING (TECH x READER) fluff/mention of nsfw

Tech is busy making repairs on the Havoc Marauder. Y/N comes by and starts talking to him, flustering him to no avail.