AN - COMING SOON

These are a few stories I'm working on right now.  They may be cooking for a while though.  I am a procrastination queen, so we'll see how long it takes to pop these babies out.  Also, I may come up with stories not on this list in the time being, so don't be too downhearted.  Leave a comment under which stories you're most interested in!

NOT YOUR FINCH

Y/N is an experimental clone of someone who is not Jango Fett.  The only chance of their survival and escape off Kamino rests on how well they can control their odd giftings.  If they escape, they might run into another experimental clone batch.

(Started 6-24-2022)

ALMOST JEALOUSY 

Y/N and Crosshair go undercover on a mission and they have to dress in formal wear.  This predicament makes Y/N very uncomfortable and the prying eyes of several men don't help.  Crosshair doesn't like those prying eyes either, so he takes matters into his own hands to show them that Y/N is not up for grabs—yet it's in a different way than she expected.

(Started 4-10-2022)

ONLY AN ARTIST

There exists a lovely young person who can hide puzzles and all kinds of secrets in their artwork. When they escape the Empire's grip, they decide to get back at them by stealing and hiding the schematics of one of their highly secure bases.  Hidden in their art, the person takes that important secret to the rebellion, but the problem is that they don't have a way to get it there.  So they enlist the help of the Bad Batch.  Through difficulties and a roller coaster of a journey, they finally reach the small rebellion.  The thing is, once they get there, saying goodbye to the boys and Omega proves nearly impossible.  The Artist finds it especially difficult to say goodbye to Echo.

(Thought up 12-31-2022)

OH, TO LOVE SO YOUNG

Y/N and Ahsoka have been friends since the week they arrived at the Jedi Temple.  They were nearly inseparable.  When Y/N comes back from her recent mission with the 114th, she finds time to hang out with Ahsoka—having not seen her in weeks.  She realizes something more than friendship is brewing in her heart, but she's too shy to say.  Maybe spending more time with her best friend will lessen these other emotions.

(Started 4-2-2022)

MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE PAID MORE ATTENTION

A platoon from the 501st launches an operation on a forest planet, and they send a squad of troops to investigate the area around base.  Little did they know, air pockets in the ground were very common due to the type of planet.  Their group happens upon one and ends with several injuries.  At least Fives and Jayes provide good comedic relief while they await their rescue.

(Started 12-17-2021)

SICK DAYS

Y/n wakes up with a fever one day and gives a sad attempt at hiding it.  Echo finds her and makes her go back to bed, getting Tech to check on her.  She's sick with a local virus that will keep her in bed for a few days.  During that time, Echo refuses to leave her side, especially when she begins her feverish rambles, mentioning fears about Echo that she wouldn't dare say sober.  This encourages Echo to be honest about his feelings for her after she feels better.

(Started 8-15-2022)

NOT A MISUNDERSTANDING

Y/N and Crosshair suffer from a disease called mutual pining.  All is good until one night, they have a little too much to drink, and Crosshair forces Y/N to go a little further than she wants to.  He considers it an accident and makes jokes about it, which she usually shrugs off.  One joke takes it too far, leading to Y/N attempting to seek revenge in the form of murder.  The rest of the crew find out about what Cross did and there is a serious reconsideration of their team.  Hunter gets them to reconcile so she doesn't kill him and ruin a mission, but Y/N will never really forgive him, nor will she forget.

(Started 10-24-2022)