006. the library full of weird artifacts

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

THE LIBRARY FULL OF WEIRD ARTIFACTS

 ❝THE LIBRARY FULL OF WEIRD ARTIFACTS❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Victoria.... Victoria..."

Tori tossed and turned in her bed, struggling to fall asleep. The O'Connell-Mikealson groaned, before unconsciously heaving her body out of her bed. The hybrid left the room, being cautious of trying not to wake Amelia.

She wandered down the hall, eyes still shut.

"Victoria..."

Who was calling her name?

The voice sounded so familiar, yet so foreign.

"Victoria... Vic—"

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice asked, belonging to Carice. Upon Tori still being in a deep slumber, Clary stepped forward and grabbed the girl's hand before pulling her arm harshly to wake her.

Tori's eyes shot open, and she hadn't expected to see Clary of all people standing before her. She frowned, knowing that it hadn't been the Bailey who'd called her name.

"I ask again, what are you doing?" Clary asked, not realising that she still had ahold of Tori's hand. "Uh... well I was sleeping." Tori answered bluntly, before she looked around, taking note of where she was.

"Are you... okay?" Clary asked, though it seemed as though she had to force the words out of her mouth. Tori raised an eyebrow, knowing she didn't genuinely care. They were enemies, and that was all they'd ever be.