𝑂𝑁𝐸

"Lily, come on!" my dad yelled holding his
equipment in his hands.

Today my dad was dragging me along to the gym while he helps train this one boy in boxing along side with his good friend DJ. I was kind of glad when he asked me to tag along with him at the gym because i actually like working out, except when my dad trains me. Myself and my dad are very close but he is extreme when it comes to working out or boxing. So today i'm just going to go in and go away while my dad can help train this boxer.
_____________________________________
I got to the gym with my dad and helped him carry in the gym equipment, god it was heavy. When i entered i was met with DJ, DJ was my dads bestfriend and i have met him a couple times so i said hello greeting him with a side hug while he messes up my hair.

When i helped my dad carry in all his equipment i go grab my stuff and go to the locker room, touching myself up before heading into the gym.

"Oh shit, sorry" this boy said bumping into me causing all my stuff to drop.
"No, it's alright" i said back as i squated down to help him pick up my stuff.
"Here you go-" he said looking up at me staring into my eyes.
I looked back up to thank him but as i look up there is immediate eye contact, i was greeted with these big brown eyes that were so beautuful i could stare in them all day, the staring contest lasted for about 15 seconds before he passed me my stuff back as we stood back up again. It was awkward. You could feel the tension between us, as i was gathering all my stuff up we kept trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible.
When he has given me all my stuff he walks off.
"See you later" he says running away to my dad.
_____________________________________
Javons POV:

"See you later" i said running back to my trainer. As i turned around for a quick second i saw her blush which made me feel good. Her blush was so cute. She was so cute.
_____________________________________
Still Javons POV
i was working really hard and this new trainer was great. Him and my dad were good friends so they both trained me together and i could tell all the progress i was making from todays session.

It was now my break and i was just leaning against the side of the wall having a breather, while my dad and his friend kev (my trainer) went outside for some fresh air. I was drinking my water and my thoughts were coming back on this one girl. The one girl i had met earlier, bumping into eachother. I started to wonder around the gym, trying to look for her but not making it noticeable i was looking for her.
Finally i see her, she was on the bench with a large weight doing hip thrust movements.

don't know what it's called but like this...

(but with a smaller weight as we are only 15)_____________________________________I walked over to her and grabbed her waist

_____________________________________
I walked over to her and grabbed her waist.
"If you do it like this it will be easier" i said as i fixed her form by holding her hips.

When she had finished that excerise, she had got up from her place to grab her water and she sat on the bench. I don't know why but i couldn't keep my eyes off her. Her green eyes were so addicting and i could look at them all day.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
I was working out until i heard footsteps come my way. I took a quick glance and noticed straight away it was the boy from earlier. I carried on with my excerise until i felt a pair of hands grab my waist. My heart was fluttering so much and i was trying not to blush in front of him. As my heart felt like it was about to explode the boy wispers in my ear.
"If you do it like this it will be easier" God his voice was so attractive, it was so perfect.
I quickly nodded and as he was improving my form i was thinking over and over again the effect this boy is having on me.
_____________________________________
I stood up after my exercise and grabbed my water sitting back down on the bench. The boy sat next to me and we just stayed silent for like a minute.
"So how come your in my family's gym" the brunette boy beside me said breaking the silence.
"Um, my dad is training - wait your family's gym?, your DJs son?" i replied facing towards the boy looking at every feature on his face.

"Yeah, you know my dad?" the brunette said facing me so now our eyes meet again.

"Javon, come on breaks over?"

"that's me, gotta go, bye" he said walking over back to his dad.

When he walked away i grabbed my water and started walking around the gym, trying to find my dad until i was stopped with my eyes scanning the boy from earlier beating the shit out of this punching bag. Then i felt two hands on my shoulder and i turned around seeing my dad.
"He's good isn't he?" my dad said as he saw me observing the boy.