𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

Javons POV
I was preparing to go into the ring.
"Is she here" I said to my sister looking around the room.
"No" She said.
"Hey, hey it's okay just go out there and do great okay" My dad said patting my back.
"Alright, alright" I said snapping out of my thoughts. I looked down at my wrist to see Lilys hairband on it...

"Its Javon 'Wanna' Walton" The announcer had said.
"Your up kid" My dad says pushing my back slightly walking round to the side of the ring.
I walked out and as i stepped into the ring, i noticed the black hairtie wrapped around my wrist one more time and brought it up to my wrist up to my lips to give it a quick kiss. I looked up one more time to see if she was here,
she wasn't.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
"Em, wake up" I said to my little sister while she lays in my bed sleeping.
"Lilyyyy" She says pulling the covers back ontop of her.
"Come on, get up" I said throwing my sister over my shoulder and walking to her room.
"Now get dressed then we'll go see mum okay" I said to the tired girl to which she just responded to by nodding her head.
I walked over to my closet and picked out one of javons hoddies and some black leggins. I lifted the floorboard in my wardrobe and pulled out the box my mother had gave me.

"Hey, if you want to go because it's too overwhelming, we'll leave" I said to my sister as we were just walking into the graveyard.
"Yeah i know" She said walking over our mum. "Hey Lil, can you tell me what happened, why did she die?" My sister said looking straight at the stone engraved with my mothers name.
"Em, i want to tell you but i think dad should" I said to her sqeezing me against my side.
It was 7:30am and the sun was just coming up so me and Emory just sat there looking at the sunrise.
"Lily, I love you" My sister said leaning her head against my shoulder.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
"Hey, hey your doing great" My dad said to me as we had our water break. But i'm not listening to his words, i'm too focused on looking around the room to see if Lilys there. When i realise she's not here i put my head down into my hands. I notice the hairband. Her hairband.
I take it off and toss it to the ground. At this point i'm pissed, she could of told me but no. What is she doing that is more important then being here, for me. My dad notices my actions and tells me to just ignore it.
"Javon, i'll call her" I hear Jayla say from the side of the ring.
"No Jayla, she obviously doesn't want to be here" I said turning back around to finish of the fight. I was honestly beating the shit out of this guy, i tryed not to go too far because i really could. I don't know why i was so angry, no i do, she said she promised, twice. And she didn't even tell me she wasn't going to be here. It pissed me off.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
My head was spinning. I was overthinking everything at this point.
𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼, 𝗶𝗺 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗱
𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗺
I started to feel dizzy. My eyes were flickering, my body felt weak, my head was spinning.
I passed out.
_____________________________________
Emory's POV
I felt a thud.
"Lily!" I screamed as i saw my sister passed out on the ground in front of my mothers grave. I tryed to look for her phone but she left it at home, I started shaking her hopping she would wake up. I didn't have anyone else with me and it was 7:30 in the morning so no one would be at a graveyard. I started freaking out.
"Lily, wake up" I said shaking her body. I knew Lily would pass out a lot but i have never seen her do it in-front of me so i didn't know what to do.
Around a minute later i saw Lilys eyes flicker. Even though it was only a minute it felt like forever. She started to wake up and she was losing balance so i helt her back for her.
"Lily, can we go home" I said to my sister.
"Uh, yeah" Lily said trying to stand up. "Did i uh- pass out" She said while we were walking to our house.
"Yeah" I said stuttering on my words.
"I'm sorry" She said giving me a hug.
"No, no need to be, can we just go home and do the things mum used to do, i really need that right now" I said looking through some of the photos since we didn't get to go through all of them.
_____________________________________
We got home and started watching parent trap since that was our favourite movie as kids.
"Em, let's go on the roof and watch it, yeah" My sister said taking my hand and grabbing her laptop.
Lily opened the window and saw tables layed out with a blanket on the side. I remembered this was the date i helped Javon set up for Lily. It was still here.
"I- uh, Emory i'm really sorry i need to talk to him" She said turning her body and resting her hands on my shoulders. I nodded since i felt bad i made her do this depressing day with me. She placed a kiss on my forehead and before she left dad came through the door.
"Hey Lily why weren't you-" My dad said walking through the door but Lily just shoved past him walking out the door.
_____________________________________
A/N : SORRY GUYS :(
I know you wanted her to go to that game :(

ALSO WTF THANK YOU FOR 50K ARE YOH JOKING!!
Oh and my acc is not verified so i can't reply to your messages but it somehow lets me reply to the comments😭