𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

Lilys POV
Me and Emory were walking home and i got a text from my dad.
𝙳𝚊𝚍
Hey, why don't you come down to the gym and watch practice. You can work out with us or by yourself if you want. Oh and Daelos here so bring emory.
"Em, get changed we're going to the gym" i yelled across the house walking up to my room getting changed into my gym clothes.
_____________________________________
Javons POV

I was finished doing bag work so me, dad and kev all decided to do a workout to build up our strength

I was lifting weights until i hear a voice.
"Hey dad" A girl sayed walking towards us.
𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆
I immediately dropped my weights as soon as i heard lilys voice and looked up from the floor. I walked over to her hugging her from the side.
"Ew, your all sweaty" she said releasing from the hug. I quickly hugged her back making her feet rise from the ground.
"Better?" i questioned with a smirk.
"No, you know i was going to workout with you guys but i think i'll go over there" Lily said walking away.
"No, lils sorry" i said gripping her wrist.
_____________________________________
I started teaching lily how to box and if i'm being honest she was shit.
"Javonnnn i'm tired" Lily whined over and over again losing motivation.
"Just think of something that makes you mad and punch the anger into my fists" i said helping lily with her punches.
"No, i'm done" Lily said sitting on the ground. To be fair we have been doing the same thing for nearly 2 hours and ontop of that a 4 hour workout.
"Come on, let's go" I said grabbing lily and throwing her over my shoulder but she was already passed out to notice.
"Hey, i'm going to bring her home if that's alright, she's passed out" I said to lilys dad.
"Oh yeah, here are the keys, we're going to stay back a bit" Lilys dad responded.
Emory and Daelo were at my place so i knew no one would be in the house.
"Hey javon, you look hot"
𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝘄𝗼𝘄
"come on, let's get you to sleep" i said placing her onto her bed as we were finally at her house.
"It's only 7" the girl cried trying to crawl out of bed.
"and yet your falling asleep on my shoulder" i said pulling the duvet back ontop of the tired girl.
"and i can't go sleep without it so come here" she said patting her bed.
I climbed into her bed and let her rest her head on my shoulder as i was stroking my fingers along her arm. Her eyes were drifting off so i gave her a kiss on the forehead and left her room.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
I woke up and turned beside me to see no javon but instead a note.

ᒪIᒪY,
ᔕOᖇᖇY I ᒪᗴᖴT:(
ᗩᑎᗯᗩY ᑕᗩᒪᒪ ᗰᗴ ᒪᗩTᗴᖇ, OKᗩY
*ᕼIᔕ ᑎᑌᗰᗷᗴᖇ*
ᗩᑎᗪ ᒪOOK Iᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᑕᒪOᔕᗴT ;)

I looked at the note and grinned. My cheeks were red and my stomach was in knots. I got up, grabbed my phone and enterted his number in my phone while walking to my wardrobe. I opened the door to see the hoodie he wore the first night we kissed. I grabbed it and instantly smelt his scent. I looked at the hoodie and threw it on until i felt a vibrate in my back pocket. I got a text from jayla (since we exchanged numbers at the bonfire) saying that i should come over, so i grabbed my phone and keys and left. Since my dad was at the gym i just texted him saying i'm at the walton's.
_____________________________________
"Hey jayla" i said embracing a hug with the girl.
"Hey Lily" she said returning the hug. "Wanna watch a movie" the girl asked me walking over to the sofa.
"Okay, what movie" i said taking a seat on the sofa.
"Actually let's talk" Jayla said changing the subject crossing her legs and looking at me with a smirk.
"uh-okay" i said. "what do you want to ta-" I asked getting interrupted.
"You and my brother" Jayla said interrupting me.
"Yeah- i mean you know?" i said glancing a confused look.
"Yeah, i mean i knew since the first day he met you at the gym, he was non stop talking about you" Jayla said getting comftable on the sofa. But luckily she didn't see me turn bright red.
"wait, is that is hoodie?" she said as she took a quick look at me. But before i could answer Javon, My dad and Dj came through the door with there boxing equipment. I quickly turned around for my eyes to be met with javons until he broke it by winking at me.
_____________________________________
Now me, javon, jayla and jaden were all watching a movie and we decided that i would stay the night so we all got blow up beds into the living room. Me and javon were sitting next to each other sharing a blow up bed while jaden and jayla were in the other blow up bed. We were all watching the film and me and javon were drifting off with my head laying against his chest while he had his arm around my waist.

_____________________________________Jadens POVI was walking back into the living room after going up to my room for a-bit until i saw lily and javon cuddling up to one another

Jadens POV
I was walking back into the living room after going up to my room for a-bit until i saw lily and javon cuddling up to one another.
"Jayla, are they dating?" i asked confused while walking into the living room. Javon and Lily were completely passed out so they couldn't hear me.
"I think, but i honestly don't know" My sister said shrugging her shoulders.
"I have an idea"
_____________________________________
A/N : Sorry it took a little longer :(
But should i make javon famous or nah, so like should i incorporate
- lives
- instagram
And should i make them go to school ? or be homeschooled.