𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

Lilys POV
"Javon, please open the door" I said knocking on the door for the 30th time. He wasn't answering so i just waited. I slide my back down the door and every now and then i would just knock again and again. I tryed texting him but he blocked me, on everything. Wow he was mad. I called my dad to ask him if he knew where the walton's are because i don't want to disturb them. He told me they all went out but Javon stayed home.
"Javon, i know your in there just please open up" I said knocking on the door repeatedly.
"Lily, go the fuck away" I heard a voice scream from the other side of the door. I knew it was Javons. As soon as i heard him say that i left immediately.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
"You haven't even talked to her!" Jayla said screaming at me.
I haven't spoken to Lily since the fight and it has been nearly a week.
"No, okay" I responded to my sister while she passes around the room.
"Javon it's nearly been a week and you haven't even asked her why she wasn't there, what if it was serious?" Jayla said.
"If it was serious she would of told me" I responded but Jayla got pissed and stormed out my room.
"Tough man" Jaden said as he watched Jayla storm out of my room.
"Jaden shut the fuck up" I said flipping him off walking to my door and slamming the door in his face.
I went on my phone and i saw all of the old photos of me and Lily. If i'm being honest i miss her so much. As much as i want to hug her, kiss her and be with her she hurt me by not showing up but maybe i should ask why.

_____________________________________Lilys POVI was in the garden reading my book until i heard a notification come up on my phone

Lilys POV
I was in the garden reading my book until i heard a notification come up on my phone.
𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗻
𝗢𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗢𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁

My heart was racing.
He wanted to talk.
So i went upstairs, grabbed my phone and told my dad and emory that i was going out. The beach was only a 5 minute walk so i took the long way so i could think about what i could say. I want to tell him everything, i just want to be back how we were before. I have fallen so in love with this boy that him being out of my life makes me physically sick, and that's what i've been feeling for the past week.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
I was finally meeting up with lily after what feels like forever. I want to be mad at her but i cant. I love her.
When i was walking to the beach i was getting instant deja-by of the time we snuck out to go to the beach and i stole her hairband. Which i now do not have for certain reasons but it was definitely one of my favourite moments with lily even though the reason we left in the first place is because i was mad at all the tricks she played on me that night.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
As i was arriving to our spot he was already sitting there with his head resting on his knees while his hands were covering his face. I walked up to him and took a seat down looking out at the ocean. It was silent at first but not an awkward silent it was soothing.
"Lily i want to know everything, why you weren't there that night and i want to know more about you in general. I love you but i need you to talk to me about these things" Javon said finally removing his head from his knees, looking out into the ocean.
"Okay" I stuttered. "Um it's a long story tho" I said looking at him.
"I've got all day" He said
"Okay, we'll um i wasn't there at the boxing match because the night before emory came up to me all upset about my mum, since it was the anniversary of her death the next day-"
"wait your mothers anniversary for her death was on the day of mg boxing match" he said interrupting me.
"Uh yeah but that's beside the point, I went to go comfort her and she was just upset that i was choosing you over her or mum. It made me feel really bad so i had to go and i'm sorry i didn't tell you it's just my phone was off so i could be with em. Then uh the next day was the day of your boxing match and i said the night before that i would take her to see mums grave but when i went there i started like overthinking about everything and i felt so bad for leaving you but also felt like i was a bad daughter so i kind of passed out" I said taking in a deep breath since i was rushing my sentences so i could get it over with.
Javon looked shocked, he looked sad.
"Lily, why didn't you tell me" He said placing his hand over mine.
"I don't know i just felt like it your day and i didn't want you to pity me" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me then pinched me chin, lifting my face up to meet his. He leant in and placed a soft gentle kiss on my lips.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
I was still shocked at everything Lily had said. The fact that she didn't even tell me about her mums anniversary because 'she didn't want me to pity her'. I felt like a horrible boyfriend.
How did i not know.
And how do i tell her about summer?
_____________________________________
A/N : TY FOR THE LOVE
ty @poppy_jtm for the idea!
and let's show appreciation to my friend that did these text messages with me on facetime.
Oh and summer is a name 👍
ly