𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸

Javons POV
I was scrolling through my phone until i heard Jayla walk in with Lily and Daelo. Emory gave me a glance reminding me of what she said earlier.
Lily walked into the kitchen and placed her stuff on the island while daelo was giving emory her slushy. I stood up and walked over to her wrapping my arms around her waist.
"I'm sorry" I whispered in her ear and i turn her around so that i could see her reaction. She just sunk into my chest with her arms wrapped around my waist looking down at the floor.
"Come here" I said grabbing her thys and lifting her up so her legs were wrapped around my torso. I walked over to the living room and sat down with lily, she was lying her head on my lap while i play with the strands of hair just falling from her face.
"Javon, i'm sorry, i didn't know i was going to react like that and i promise you i don't care about those comments i was just overthinking" She said standing up and giving me a kiss before walking over to jaylas room where she was live.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
I walked in jaylas room to see that she was live and even though i was getting all that hate i still joined in because why not.
I jumped on jaylas back and rested my head on her shoulder looking at the comments.

comments

𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀?

𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝘀?

𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

𝗛𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝘄𝗼

𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 📸

I was shocked on the comments and how they just switched up so quickly. Me and jayla were answering some questions and i went on instagram to see a new post come up on my feed.

@onwardwanna posted

                               🔵⚪️⚪️

🔵⚪️⚪️