𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

Summers POV
I was finished preparing the teddy so i wrote a note on the side and dropped it off at Javons house. I immediately sprinted home to turn on my laptop. I plugged in the usb and waited for the screen to show up.
There we go.
The camera worked.
I was watching the computer screen looking for every detail around his house while his bitch, Lily brings the teddy upstairs and places it in the perfect spot, on top of the wardrobe. I could see everything from up there so i was looking at every thing around his room to find out more details on his life while i was gone.
Lily was waking him up and told him to get ready for the day they have planned.
He walked over to the wardrobe and picked up the teddy looking at the note. He was confused since i had said he gave the teddy bear but he just ignored it putting the teddy down onto the bed.
I couldn't see anything anymore.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
I walked into Javons room after he got ready and grabbed a pair of my clothes that i have left here before. I got changed and grabbed Javon bringing him outside of the house for the day our parents planned.
"Where are we going" He said before i walked out of the room.
"boat trip, now come on and don't forget to bring your trunks" I said leaving the room.
_____________________________________
We have now been on the boat for a few hours and I was scrolling through my phone to see that Javon has posted pictures from today and had put the posts on his story.
@onwardwanna posted

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

beach day @lilydavis

So i decided to post stuff from today.
@lilydavis posted

🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️@jaylawaltonofficial

⚪️🔵⚪️
@jaylawaltonofficial

⚪️🔵⚪️@jaylawaltonofficial

⚪️⚪️🔵
@onwardwanna

Boat trip with the fam 💕
_____________________________________
Summers POV
"Okay so there on a boat trip" I said muttering to myself while looking through Javons storys with my secret account since he blocked me. I was looking at the girl he was with and i had found out by fan pages that there dating. Me and Javon broke up like nearly two years ago so i thought it was fast for him to move on.
Anways i was scrolling through her story's now and i messaged her.
'your so pretty girl😽'
Obviously i was lying. I was just trying to get her attention so i could be closer with Javon without him knowing that her soon to be bestfriend was going to be me.
After 30 minutes she replied saying thank you and i asked if she lives in atlanta because i 'remember seeing her around' to which she replies with yes.
I quickly checked her update on her story to see where she was and it seemed like she was at the shopping center because she posted a picture with javon and it had a shopping center in the background. So i put on a disguise and headed straight out towards the door to the shopping center.
_____________________________________
I have now been at the shopping center for an hour following round Javon and Lily and taking photos every couple minutes. They were holding hands the whole time and it made me physically sick, especially when he would kiss her. I finally walked over to them to ask if i could have a photo to which they replied.
"Hey let me get your instagram so i can see the photo after" Lily asked so i pulled out my phone and gave her mg instagram and when she realised i texted her before she gave me a hug and followed me on instagram.
My plan worked.
Javon was looking at me weirdly so i kept trying to hide myself so he doesn't know it's me.
"Hey Lily i think we should go" He said looking at her after staring at me.
"Um, okay bye it was nice to meet you" Lilg said getting pulled away by Javon. I turned around and rolled my eyes. I really hated her she seemed like a two faced bitch and the fact the she thought me saying she was pretty is so funny and it shows how much of an ego she has.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
Me and Lily were in the shopping center when a fan had walked up to us asking for a picture. I thought something was suspicious because she kept hiding her face from me and it was clear that she was wearing a wig.
Lily asked for her instagram and i had seen that she had messaged her before and Lily replied. The girl had said she has 'seen Lily around' which i thought was weird that on the exact same day an hour later we see each other in the same shopping center after Lily had posted on her story with me.
"Hey Lily i think we should go" I said pulling her arm gently as she replies to the fan.
"Why did we have to go" She said looking at me as she stopped me from rushing to the car.
"I don't know, i got weird vibes from her. I also don't want to see summer walking around here" I said kissing her forehead as she rested her head on mg chest. She nodded in response and we walked to my house.
"Oh and thank you for the teddy bear" Lily said.
_____________________________________
A/N : oops