𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

Javons POV
"Oh yeah thank you for the teddy bear" Lily said to me wrapping her arms around me.
"Lily, i didn't send that" I said looking at her.
"But you signed it" She said looking at me with a confused look.
"Lil i didn't send that" I said one more time.
"Okay well who did" She said pulling away from my hug because i was slighty raising my voice. I didn't mean to i was just generally trying to tell her.
"I don't know just leave it okay, it's your birthday tomorrow so let's go home yeah" I said to her pulling her into my chest and placing a kiss on top of her forehead.
"Oh yeah, kinda forgot about that" She said laughing.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
"Lily, wake up" Someone said stroking my cheek.
"No" I said pulling the cover over my face.
"It's your birthday Lil" The boy said and i instantly knew it was Javon.
"Really, okay wake me up when the party starts" I said once again pulling the covers over my head until i felt a grip on my legs and next minute i know Javon had picked me up bridal style spinning me around the room. He tryed to place a kiss on my lips but i walked off to the bathroom to brush my teeth first. While i was in the bathroom i heard notifications go off on my phone so i picked it up and checked that Javon, Jayla, Jessica, Dj, My dad and even Jaden posted a birthday post on instagram.

_____________________________________

@onwardwanna posted

onwardwanna I love you babygirl, happy birthday Lily Grace Davis <3

@tribe6strong posted

tribe6strong Happy birthday Lily, Love you lots💕

@jaylawaltonofficial posted

jaylawaltonofficial love you babe, happy 16!!!!!!_____________________________________After i was done brushing my teeth i walked over to Javon and gave me him a kiss then hugging him

_____________________________________
After i was done brushing my teeth i walked over to Javon and gave me him a kiss then hugging him.
"Hey wanna see your present" He says and i nod quickly. "Here you go, love you and happy birthday" He said giving me the bag. Inside was a small box, a jewellery box.
"Javon" I said pouting since i knew whatever he got me was going to be expensive. I opened it up and it was a locket and on front of the locket it had engraved 'ily' and inside was a picture of us two at the bonfire. On the back of the locket it also had the date engraved on when we first met. At the gym on may 4.
I was holding back my tears but it was hard.
"Are you crying" He said wiping away my tears strolling down my face. I didn't answer, Javon picked me up at just starting stroking his fingers through my hair.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
"Happy birthday Lily!!" Daelo says running through the door jumping on Lily. I put her down and walked into the bathroom to get ready while the rest of my family + Lilys family all greet her. When i walked out they were all gone and i saw them dragging Lily downstairs to the presents in the living room.
"Are you guys going to wait for me" I said walking down the stairs.
"No you already gave your present so you can leave" Jayla said hugging Lily but i just rolled my eyes and sat behind her on the sofa since she was sitting on the floor. Her head was rested against me and i was just playing with her hair not really listening to the conversation around us.
When Lily had finished opening up her gifts she went round and gave everyone a hug and when she she came to me she walked right past me.
"Hey, wheres my hug?" I said to the birthday girl.
"Wait your turn" Daelo said but Emory came over to me and gave me a hug instead.
"I'll give you a hug" The little girl said hugging me.
"Your my favourite" I whispered in her ear and the little girl blushed. I just hugged her tighter while the rest walk over to the table so i picked her up placing her on my side and Lily came over to my other side giving me a kiss.
"Ew" Emory said covering her eyes.
"That's what you get for stealing my boyfriend" Lily said grabbing my jaw giving me a longer kiss.
Lily grabbed Emory of my side and threw her onto the sofa with everyone else as they were watching a film.
"Hey dadddd" Lily said walking over to her dad and i could instantly tell what he was about or ask her.
"Yes you can go to a party" Her dad said rolling his eyes.
"Thank you, thank you" Lily said hugging her dad.
"But no drinking, we don't want that to happen again" He said looking towards her and she walked away.
Lily walks over to me and goes to get the cereal from the cupboard.
"What did he mean by that" I said laughing.
"Um, nothing" She said getting the cereal and pouring it into her bowl walking away to the sofa.
"That was weird" I muttered to myself.
I walked over to the sofa and we all sat down the whole day watching films until it was time to get ready.
Jayla and Lily went into Jaylas room and went live while doing there makeup. I walked in her room and stood behind Lily reading the comments.
comments
Happy Birthday Lily, What did javon get you for your birthday?
Lily looked at the comment and started blushing "He got me a locket with a picture of us inside" She said looking at the phone. I saw the time and realised i should start getting ready so i places a kiss on Lilys forehead and walked out of the room.
_____________________________________
A/N : Sorry it took so long
Ly
AND AGAIN TAHNKS FOR 100K