𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

Friday,
the day of the bonfire.
_____________________________________
Lily's POV
"OLIVIA!" i screamed at my bestfriend as she took my marshmellow of the stick eating it for herslelf. 
"Lily, the Walton's are coming" my dad said and as soon as those words left his mouth i immediately jumped of olivia's back, trying to reach for my marshmallow, and started running to the bathroom to touch myself up.
"I think she likes the son" my dad whispered to olivia to catch her up on.
"ohhhhhhh" she replied.

_____________________________________

Javons POV
i was about to leave my house to go to the Davis's house and if i was being honest i was shitting myself. I don't know how or why but i feel nervous. I haven't seen Lily since the gym and she's all i've thought about. My sister Jayla knows i have something for her as i accidentally spilt it out as soon as i came home that day. However jaden doesn't know and i think it should stick that way because if he knew he would make my life hell.

_____________________________________

"Come on, let's go" my dad screamed at me as i was still touching my appearance for Lily. And that says a lot because i would never spend 4 hours getting ready for a girl.

Finally i was ready and i left my room spraying my cologne on myself one last time as i was exiting the door. My dad told me to wear my swimming trunks just incase i wanted to go in the hot tub and told me to bring extra hoodies and jumper just incase i get cold even though it's literally July. I got into the car and sat next to jayla and daelo while jaden was in the front.
"So you excited to see Lily, is that why it took you so long" she said slightly whispering towards me.
"Jayla shut up jaden is literally right there" i whispered back hoping jaden wouldn't hear.
"We're here guys" my mum said as we pulled the car up into the driveway. The adrenaline in my body kicked in and i was getting more nervous every second but i told myself to be calm so that she wouldn't think i'm weird on something.
My dad knocked on the door and the door was opened by kev he greeted my dad with a quick hug then invited us into their home. While walking around i noticed small details and pictures on the walls showing lily growing up.
𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲.
Her dad showed us his way to the garden giving us a mini tour of the house. I was looking around until we entered outside and my eyes were met on her. She was wearing this black set bikini covered with a crop top that just set underneath her bikini strap. She was sitting by the pool gliding her feet through the water as she rested her head on her bestfriends shoulder.

_____________________________________Lilys POVI was lying my head on olivia's shoulder waiting for the walton's to arrive until i heard footsteps coming my way, i quickly turned my head around for my eyes to be greeted with javons

Lilys POV
I was lying my head on olivia's shoulder waiting for the walton's to arrive until i heard footsteps coming my way, i quickly turned my head around for my eyes to be greeted with javons. Our eye contact made me crazy, every time my eyes would even notice his eyes i would instantly feel nauseous, but in a good way.
"Hey Lily" Javons dad said as he spotted me from a distance.
"Hi, um uh this is olivia." i said stuttering because i was still processing the moment me and javon shared a minute ago until olivia budged my shoulder so i can snap out of my thoughts.
"Nice to meet you" he said nodding at Liv. "And these are my kids Daelo, Jayla, Jaden and Javon." Dj said pointing towards each child.

"Okay let's start the fire" my dad said.
Earlier the fire was already on because me and Olivia were roasting marshmallows but blew the fire out so i could get ready, so it wasn't that hard to start it up again.
"Okay, i've got a barbecue so do you guys want to help me, Dj and Jessica?" (DJ and Jessica are Javons parents)
"Course, loved too" Jessica said as the parents walked over to the barbecue while all the kids sat around the bonfire.
"I'm just gonna get my sister i'll be right back" i said leaving the situation.

As i left the group i started walking upstairs until i felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Hey, uh do you know we're the bathroom is" he said hesitantly.
"Uh yeah, just go downstairs and it's on your second left, um actually just come in my bathroom it will be quicker." i said chuckling at the comment asking if i know where the bathroom is.
"Um okay, thank you" he said following behind me.
When we got to my room i knocked as i was opening the door to see my sister in my bed watching tv. I walked over to her and pointed to Javon were the bathroom is.
"Hey em, we having a barbecue and bonfire so come on" i said lifting her up on my waist.
"Okay" "Lil isn't that the pretty boy from the gy-" she said as i quickly put my hand over her mouth and lifting her up over my shoulder.
"Shut up please" i said to my younger sister as she frowned because. I was about to walk out my room until i heard a door handle twist.
𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁.
The door opened and as he followed me out the room i let emory down from my shoulder and she ran off to go outside. There was so much silence between me and Javon until...

A/N : sorry i left it on a cliffhanger and i didn't release it yesterday.