𝑇𝑊𝑂

Javons POV
I kept throwing punches at the bag while my dad was cheering me on from the side which gave me all the motivation to give it my all into those punches.

When i had thrown the last punch my body relaxed and i slouched turning aroound from the punching bag as my dad embraced me in a hug. When i broke the hug from my dad i turned my head to see the girl from before talking to my trainer in his arms, who i assumed was her dad. I kept looking over to her and then she released his touch and turned her body around to sit down on the bench.
I don't know why i was catching feelings for her so quickly, i mean i don't even know her name.

Shortly after her dad walked back over and my dad and kev started training me again. I was distracted tho, i couldn't keep my eyes off the green eyed girl even though she was just sitting down scrolling through her phone but i caught her every now and then taking a glimpse over to me, watching me.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
I was just scrolling through my phone, because i had nothing else to do. And if i was being honest i would want to just watch javon the whole time but that would be weird. However every now and then i would share a look at him.
𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲!
i thought, him boxing just sent me over the roof. I physically couldn't stare to long because i would faint so i only sent occasional looks.
_____________________________________
It's been like an hour of me just sitting on this bench waiting for my dad because i finished my work out an hour ago. I leaned down to grab my water until i look up and see javon shirtless lifting weights. My jaw dropped, my eyes widened and i was feeling sharp knotts in my stomache. Oh god.

"hey lily can you come here for a second" my dad said motioning his fingers to join me

"hey lily can you come here for a second" my dad said motioning his fingers to join me. Thankfully he didn't see my reaction to javon otherwise he would of made fun of me already.
I walked over to my dad picking up my water bottle and taking a large sip.

Javon had stopped on the weights and started to climb of the bench to just do punches with his dad. As he stepped of we helt eye contact for at least 7 seconds and he winked at me walking away.
"Lily, Lily, hello" my dad was waving his hand in my face then looked towards where i was zoned out and saw javon.
"oh shit, you like him" my dad said to me gaining my attention again.
"dad i don't even know him" i replied sighing because i know he will use this against me.
"that doesn't mean you can't like someone, look i'll invite them to the bonfire on friday" my dad replied.
"okay sure, when are we going home" i said as i was kind off looking forward to go home but also hoping it isn't soon so i can see javon more.
"um around 4 hours" my dad said. "i can drop you home on the next break if you want." but i shook my head to say no because i still wanted to see javon and i wanted to work out a bit more.
"okay dad, i'm just going to go over there on the treadmill " i said taking another sip of my water and about to walk over.
"you sure you don't want to work out with us" my dad said before i was about to leave.
"no it's fine, i'm just going to go light and run on the treadmill" i said walking away.

As my dad walks away i notice javon looking in my direction and i step on the treadmill facing the mirror seeing javons reflection.

_____________________________________
Javons POV
I felt her eyes watching me. I tryed everything not to look back because seeing her is my weakness and i need to train.
"hey lily can you come here for a second" her dad said as she started walking towards him. I was just finishing up lifting so i stepped out and my eyes were immediately drawn to her. We helt eye contact for what feels like forever and i walked over to my dad giving her a wink.

While her and her dad were talking i was practicing throwing punches with my dad but all i was thinking about is her. '𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲?' '𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗲?' '𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?' '𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼?' but i quickly snapped out of those thoughts by the time her dad walks back over to us.
_____________________________________

It has been around 4 hours since then and i went to go get a drink from the vending machine until i spotted a girl there aswell.
𝗪𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿.
I walked up behind her and saw she was struggling with the money slot so i stepped by her shoulder and put the money in for her.
"Thank you" she said before she turned around and met with my eyes.
"We meet again, What's your name again?, Javon?" she said. Wow i'm surprised she remembers my name.
"Yeah, Javon Walton, and yours is?" i said while getting the drink out of the vending machine for her and passing it to her.
"Lily, uh lily davis"
"Wow, so your - a kevs daughter" i said startled as her name is so fitting towards.
"And your DJs" She said walking off.
"Oh and thanks for the drink." she said collecting her stuff from the floor as her and her dad are about to leave the gym.