𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

Lilys POV
"Javon, i told you this was a bad fucking idea" I said walking out of his house.
Ever since we have kind of made it official my dms have been flooding up with death threats and comments about my looks or how i'm not good enough for Javon.
"Lily, we've been dating for three months i don't understand why you are so worried about some comments there not going to affect us and our relationship" The boy said leaning against the side of the door.
"They effect me" I said stopping, leaning against the shed.
"Okay but why" He said.
I really didn't want to fight so i just left.
_____________________________________
If i'm being honest i didn't really care about what javons 'fans' had to say or how javon was reacting about them. I was just overthinking everything at this point. I'm scared that he's going to bail, I'm scared that he's getting closer and closer to me everyday.
Being close with someone that isn't my family scares me. I've had so many people just leave and that's just all i expect now. I mean when my mum died the amount of people who just dropped me was insane. People would blame me constantly and i believed it. I believed it because the last time i spoke to my mum it was on a argument then an hour later i got a call saying she had been in a car crash.
_____________________________________
"Hey em" I say walking through the door to see emory in the kitchen with my dad doing her homework.
"Lily, come help me please dad doesn't know anything about maths" My sister whined putting her head on the table rubbing her temples.
"Okay, dad i'll take it from here" I said walking over to my little sister and i started to help her on her homework.

"Hey kids i'm going over to the walton's, wanna come" My dad said as Emory just finished her homework and we had nothing else to do all day.
"No, i'll stay home" I say grabbing some Doritos and sitting by myself down on the sofa. My dad and emory shared a glance before leaving the house.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
"Daeloooo" I heard emory screaming through the door running up to daelo while her dad was behind her.
No lily.
"Hey kid" I said to the girl as she came up to me giving me a hug. I was looking around the room trying to spot lily even though i knew she wasn't here.
"Hey, wanna go live" I heard my sister say coming out of her room so i picked up emory and walked over to jaylas room while she has already started the live.
Emory was on my lap and i was reading the comments of jaylas phone.

comments

𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴?

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆?

𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵

𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽>>

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴😭😭

𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿

"Me and Lily have been together for nearly 4 months so y'all tripping" I said looking at the comment saying 'this bitch probably made him post about her on there first day of dating'
"And Emorys friends with daelo" Jayla said replying to the last comment.
Me and Jayla were just answering some of the questions and daelo joined us in the room so we all did some kind of dance party until i see lily join the live.
"Hey lil, come over" Jayla says not knowing we were kind of fighting at the moment.

@𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 - 𝗻𝗮𝗵 𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲.

When i saw that lily didn't except jaylas offer i instantly knew she was not coming because of me because she honestly doesnt like staying home that much.

"come on lil, i'll pick you up if you don't want to walk" Jayla said to the camera.
Lily accepted and i was going to stay home while jayla and daelo picks up lily. Daelo wanted to go so he can get a slushy from the petrol station.

"Javonnn" Emory said walking into the room jumping on my bed. "Can you and lily stop fighting, she's acting like a snotty bitch" Emory said smacking her hands on the bed. I was surprised of what emory had just said and how she even knew we were fighting.
_____________________________________
A/N: Hey guys sorry it's short i'm just really busy atm but i still wanted to write atleast something today:)