𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

Lilys POV
"You know you don't have to go, Lily" my dad said while packing up his stuff to train javon.
"Dad i want to go, he's my boyfriend" I replied turning the tv on sitting down on the sofa.
"Okay, whatever you want sweetie, So the date went well, huh"
"Yea- wait how do you know about the date" I asked with a shocked expression on my face.
"He asked for my permission and Em helped him set up" My dad said just about to leave the house. I blushed at his comment.
𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻.

My dad had now left and jayla had invited me to come round her house.
"Emory!!!" i screamed my sisters name for her to be running down the stairs.
"What"
"You helped javon with the date!" I said picking up my little sister.
"Yeah, don't break his heart" She said looking at me with a straight face.
"Oh, your serious" i said stopping my laughter becoming quite. "Anway, we're going to the waltons, and no javon is not there he's at the gym with dad" I said to my sister as she was laughing into my shoulder.
_____________________________________

Me and Jayla were now in her room sitting down on the floor scrolling through tiktok.
"Hey, wanna go live" Jayla said to me getting her phone set up, leaning it on the side of the wall.
"Yeah, sure" i replayed still scrolling through tiktok until jayla presses start.
"Hey guys" Jayla says leaning towards the phone to look at the comments.

comments
"𝗼𝗺𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆"
"𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝘁"
"𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗬"
"𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮"
"𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗷𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗻?"
Me and jayla were just laughing at the comments until we heard a knock on the door. It was emory and daelo.
"Hey em, hey daelo" I said looking back at them while em sits on my lap and daelo dances around in the camera.
"Let's dance" Daelo said pulling emory off my lap and jayla lifting me onto her back while we all jump around.

_____________________________________It was about 30minutes later and me and jayla we're still live but daelo and emory had gone back to there rooms so it was just us answering questions

It was about 30minutes later and me and jayla we're still live but daelo and emory had gone back to there rooms so it was just us answering questions.
"Hey, I'm back" Javon said rushing into the bedroom jumping on me but i pushed him off because we were still live and we haven't told anyone about us yet except our families and me and jayla might of made a bet to see who could make him more mad so i chose to ignore him for fun.
Javon sat in the middle of me and jayla but behind us so the camera could barely see him. He was leaning in between us now to look at the comments but he got bored so he just sat back on his phone. I looked back on his phone and saw a edit of himself replaying over and over again, i just laughed and went back to the live.
"what are you laughing about?" he says sneakily bringing his hand to my lower back rubbing it gently.
"When did me and Jayla start being friends?, really good question" i said reading the comments off the live ignoring javons question.

comments
𝙗𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙝𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙣
𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

And as soon as i read that comment i moved his hand off my lower back and started laying my head on jaylas lap. Javon got pissed i wasn't giving him any attention so he stormed out the room. I soon followed him after we had ended the live.

I walked to his door and knocked on it.
"No" he said.
I opened the door anyway giving it one last knock before i walk in. I leant against the door and through a pillow that was on the floor at him since he didn't even look up once.
"Wtf" he said looking up and rolling his eyes.
"It was a joke, j" i said walking over taking a seat on his bed.
"I'm not laughing" The boy said leaning his head against the headboard.
"Come on it was funny" i said laying on top of him looking up into his eyes but he was trying to avoid my eye contact. I laughed and walked out the room.
"JADEN" I screamed walking out the room leaving the door open to see javon watching me walk in his room.
_____________________________________

Javons POV
"JADEN" she said walking out the room on her way to jadens room. I walked out my room trying to hear the conversation.
"Jaden, can i stay in here tonight javons being a bitch" I hear her say.
"hell the fuck no" i said walking into jadens room and picking lily up throwing her around my shoulder.

"Is javon jealous" She said laughing but i walked into my room and threw her on the bed and locking the door.
"why'd you lock it" she said with a smirk.
"cause i ain't letting you escape" I said walking over to my wardrobe throwing her a hoodie and shorts. I walked over and grabbed my shoes and gave her my sliders.
"Why do i need these" She said looking down at the shoes.
"We're going out come on" i said lifting her up onto my window so we could climb out.
_____________________________________
A/N : sorry it wasn't that intresting there will be drama soon tho. Promise.
xx
s