𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

Javons POV
"So you think i'm pretty" i said walking down the stairs, giving lily a slight smirk. She rolled her eyes and walked straight back into the garden picking her sister up.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
I walked into the garden picking my sister up after the comment javon just gave me. I didn't know what to say after he called me out. I was just kinda embarrassed.

"oh your so dead" i whispered to me sister as she rested her head against my shoulder while on my hip.

I placed her down on the log by the fire pit and walked into the kitchen with olivia to grab the plates, cutlery, etc.
"So you like Javon?" Olivia said straight up while grabbing the cutlery.
"Wha-" i said stuttering pretending to not know what she's talking about.
"Lil, it's fine."
_____________________________________
ᗰᗴᗩᑎᗯᕼIᒪᗴ
Javons POV
I sat down to Lilys sister while having daelo on my lap. Daelo and Emory were talking about school and i was waiting for Lily and her friend to walk back outside. Daelo got off my lap and walked over to my mum to talk to her about something.
"Hey emory, can you keep a secret" i whispered to her trying to gain her trust.
"MM" she said slightly screaming but it was mainly just her nodding her head excitingly.
"Pinky promise" i said pulling out my pinky finger.
"Pinky promise" she nodded, hooking her pinky finger onto mine shaking it.
"I think your sisters pretty too" i said whispering to her so know one else could hear. She gasped, covering her hand over her mouth.
"Do you love her" she said looking up at me giggling.
"No, no but i might have a hugeeee crush on her" i said back to the 7 year old looking away from embarrassment. I could tell her excitement grew by me saying that, she just she rested her head on my shoulder nearly falling asleep.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
"LILY!" Olivia screamed as i dropped everything out of my hands seeing my sister asleep on Javon.
"oh- woops?" i said shrugging my shoulders.
Me and olivia walked outside and started setting the table.
"Hey Lil, you got a little drool right there" Olivia said pointed at her lip laughing.
"Stfu Liv" i said rolling my eyes taking a seat next to my sister.
"Is she asleep?" i pointed at emory.
"Yeah, uh i'm pretty sure" Javon responded as i took her from Javons shoulder making slight contact with my fingertips touching his elbow. We both looked up at each other.
𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.
When we finally stopped our little staring competition i took my sister out of Javons side and started to wake her up because the food was ready.
_____________________________________
No one's POV
The five teenagers sat at there own table while the parents, daelo and emory sat at another. They were all getting along eating there food laughing at each other's jokes.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
"Hey, why don't you guys get in the pool" my dad said getting a nod from all the parents.

Once i was ready i walked down stairs to see everyone already in the pool but i couldn't see javon.
"AHHH, LET ME GO" i screamed as javon picked me up bridal style teasing to thrown me in.
"It's alright ma, just me" javon whispered in my ear. I smiled at the comment he said reminding me from the very first time he called me that. Next minute i know i'm getting thrown in the water.
"JAVON" i screamed as i was searching around looking for him until i felt a grip on my ankles pulling me down.
Me, Jayla, Jaden and Javon got a lot more closer while playing lots of pool games in the pool.

_____________________________________"Hey dad, can we go for a drive?" i asked my dad while the Walton siblings asked there parents

"Hey dad, can we go for a drive?" i asked my dad while the Walton siblings asked there parents. Olivia already went home and jayla and jaden we're going to go home soon so we thought we would take a drive before they go. Javon was staying the night so that he can talk more to my dad about boxing and there new timetable or whatever. I was kinda nervous about him staying the night, i mean the boy i like is going to be here all night and all morning.
When our parents said yes jayla grabbed her keys and we all got in the car driving to the park.

When we were finally at the park me and jayla ran to the swings while the boys just walked behind us

When we were finally at the park me and jayla ran to the swings while the boys just walked behind us. I sat on the swing and i felt someone pushing me.
"hello again" javon said creeping up behind me putting his hands on mine pushing me higher and higher.

"Let's go target" jayla said walking back to the car. Jayla and Jaden raced but i was slouching behind tired from today. Javon grabbed me bridal style and started running to the car trying to catch up with the others.
We all jumped in the car and jayla started blasting the music driving to target, i felt eyes on me the whole time, i tryed to ignore it but i would always catch myself taking a glance back, trying not to blush.

A/N : Hi guys sorry this one was a bit boring but you guys just wait and see what's going to happen next chapter. Promise i will try and make it come out sooner but i am at school and dance tommorow so yeha. But i'll try. AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND HOW MANY READS IVE GOT IS INSANE.