𝑇𝐸𝑁

A/N : Guys even though it hasn't seem like they've been dating for long just pretend it's been like 3 months. AND TY FOR 20K!
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
"Were going out come on" He said lifting me up onto the window sill and i climbed out jumping onto the ground.
"Were we going" I asked him while he was climbing out of the window.
"For a walk, i don't know" He said jumping onto the ground.
"Okay, but it's literally 11pm" I said as he grabbed my hand leading the way.
"I don't care, we're going" He said slightly angry.
"Javon, there's no need to get jealo-" I said but he interrupted.
"Jealous, i'm not jealous i just want to be with my girlfriend that's all, is that so bad" Javon said stuttering.
We walked for quite awhile until we ended up by the beach so we went over and sat down on the sand. I layed my head on his shoulder playing with the hairband on my wrist while he was stroking his fingers through my hair. He took the hair tie and out of my hand and placed it on his wrist to join our hands together.
"I'm going to keep this now" he said looking down at his wrist.
"Why, it's just a hairband" I said looking up at him.
"Your hairband"
_____________________________________
Javons POV
It was now the next morning and i had woken up way before lily so i got up took a quick picture of her sleeping and tried not to wake her up so i went downstairs to see my family at the table.
"Hey Wanna" Jayla said eating her cereal.
"Hey" I said walking over to the table sitting down scrolling through my phone.
"Why do you have a hairband on your wrist, you have no hair" My sister said looking down at my wrist.
"Piss off it's literally 9am" I said walking back up to my room to see lily still sleeping peacefully so i walked out to let her sleep.
𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩

"Jayla, i'm literally in love with this girl" I said to my sister walking out the room still looking at lily.
"I can see" My sister says smirking down at my phone since i left it at the table.
"What do you mean" I said turning around as she just laughed.
"Jayla get off my phone now" I quickly said when i realised she was on my phone.
"Hold up... anddddd done." She said passing my phone back to me.
"What did you do" I said scrolling through my phone trying to find out what she did. I went on instagram and saw jayla posted something on my story.

@onwardwanna posted on his story.

"Jayla, LILYS GOING TO KILL ME!" I said screaming but still whispering trying not to wake lily up

"What do you do with these photos anyway, just stare at them" She said laughing.
"I'm just going to pretend i did not know you posted this because i don't want to delete it" I said walking away to the living room to see emory lying on the sofa watching toy story.
"Hey there em" I said walking over to the girl.
"JAV" she says running up hugging me so i put her up on my shoulders and walked over to my room to finally see lily awake.
"Hey ma" I said standing at the door while emory starts patting my head.
"Hey and emory get off him" She said walking up to me grabbing her sister and giving me a hug.
"You alright" I whispered in her ear and she just nods. She was still sunk into my chest scrolling through her phone and then i realised as soon as i see her go on instagram. I don't say anything because then she will know i let jayla post that but she clicks on my story and notices the picture straight away. She looks up at me and i hide my face in her chest trying to hide my laughter.
"Javon, what the fuck is this" She said bringing my head out of her chest. I look over towards the phone and pretended to be shocked but i couldn't help myself with laughter.
"You bitch" she says smacking my chest.
"Hey, i didn't know jayla posted that" I said trying to defend myself.
"Then why are you laughing" She says sitting on her bed with the covers over her cheeks trying to hide her embarrassment.
"Okay, maybe i knew but i didn't post that" I said walking up to her taking a seat at the end of the bed.
"So i guess it's out" She says getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.
"Well not fully" I said going to my wardrobe and picking out my gym clothes.
"Javon it's literally a picture of me sleeping in your bed with a heart" Lily said brushing her hair.
"Look i'm ready to say everything, i'm sorry if your not okay, i can delete it if you want" I told her.
"No, it's fine i just didn't expect it" She said walking up to me wrapping her hands round my neck.
"You forgive me" I say looking up into her eyes trying to persuade her.
"Only if i get to post a picture of you" She says waking away breaking the eye contact to grab her phone.
@lily.davis posted on her story

davis posted on her story