𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

Lilys POV
I woke up with javons hand around my waist and my head resting in his chest. I opened my eyes and saw the sky.
"wtf"
I looked down and i was in the fucking pool on a blow up bed.
"Hey, what's the matte-" Javon whined getting up. "JADEN" He screamed when he realised we were in the pool.
"fuckkkkk" i said exaggerating the ending until jaden walks out and leans against the side of the door.
"sleep well?" he asked with a smirk.
"Jaden, i swear to god i'm gonna get you back" Javon said but before i knew it he had grabbed me bridal style getting into the water.
"Javon, your hoodie" i said as i still had his hoodie on from last night.
"It's okay i have plenty more you can borrow" he said placing a kiss on my temple while holding me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist.
We stayed in the pool messing around, splashing each other with water until he grabbed me placing my legs back on his waist.
"Hey Lil, can i ask you something" Javon said looking up into my eyes holding onto my hips.
"Yeah, of course" i replied tracing my fingers along his cheek.
"Wanna go on a date with me?" The brunette boy asked looking down from embarrassment.
"Um, i mean i'm pretty busy" i said looking around the garden.
"Oh, okay" the boy said looking down sadly.
"Im kidding wanna" I said wiping the access water around his mouth from the pool. He looked up at me and kissed me. It felt different, our kiss felt so much more meaningful and passionate, it was amazing until i broke the kiss.
"So a date, does that mean we' re dating" i said smirking as i know i was killing him by breaking the kiss. But he didn't answer the question and kissed me back.
"Javon" i said breaking the kiss one more time holding his jaw away from my face.
"Miss Lily, will you be my girlfriend" he asked going into the kiss but i swerved so instead he was kissing my neck.
"very convincing walton thank you" I said rolling my eyes.
"is that a yes?" he said looking up into my eyes.
"yes, but can we keep it on the down low for now i don't want your fans going all crazy on me" I said while my head was tucked into his shoulder.
"Okay ma but they love you" he said grabbing my legs off his torso putting them into the water.
_____________________________________
The rest of the day me, jayla, jaden and javon were all lying on the sofa at my house watching tv and javon kept finding little ways to touch me or speak to me. My waltons were at mine and my dad was talking to Dj about javons upcoming fight and talking about sports in general.
"Hey, about that date, meet me on the rooftop at 9pm" Javon said whispering in my ear walking away to my dad speaking to him about something, but not relating to boxing.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
I walked away from Lil to go to Mr. Davis.
"Hey um Mr davis, i hope you don't mind me asking if i could take lily out on a date tonight" I said to him and my dad was with him listening in on the conversation.
"oh really, my lily?" Kev said turning to Dj with a slight laugh escaping his mouth. "Of course you can kid, always knew she had a thing for ya anyway" he said patting my shoulder.
"And my boy, all grown up" My dad giving me a hug patting my back.
I turned around to see lily watching the conversation with a confused look but then she just goes back to watching the movie with daelo on her side while i disappeared upstairs.
_____________________________________
"Emory, do you think it's ready" i said to her while she observes the view.
"mm" she says looking around one more time. "yeah it's great now go, go, go get ready" she says pushing me out the door since it's already 8:45pm and i told lily to be upstairs at 9pm for our date. I set up a little table on the rooftop and ordered food because i can't cook for shit and i made a bed on the other side of the rooftop.

 I set up a little table on the rooftop and ordered food because i can't cook for shit and i made a bed on the other side of the rooftop

_____________________________________
It was now 9pm and i was waiting at the rooftop for lily.
"Hey" a girls voice said climbing through the window and i instantly knew it was lily's. I turned around and walked up to her giving her some flowers.

"you got me lilys" she said wrapping her arms round my shoulders as i put my hands on her waist

"Like the set up?" i said looking around the rooftop. But she didn't answer, she just looked around and back at me digging her head in her chest.
_____________________________________
We had finished our food and we're laying on the bed i made looking up into the sky (well at least she was) because i kept getting caught by her looks.
"Hey, Lily" i said taking her hand.
"yeah"
"can i ask you something" i said sitting up.
"yeah, you know you can"
"promise me and i mean promise me you will be there for my fight, i need you there." I said looking up into her eyes.
"i promise" she said.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
"I promise" i said. Even though his fight was on the anniversary of my mothers death, i still promised. I don't want him to know about her, i spent so much time getting over her death i cannot tell the story ever again. Me and my mum were extremely close, we would do everything together. She was my bestfriend. That's also why i go to the rooftop so much. Me, mum, em and dad would all sit up here eating takeaway every Friday and mum and i would spend the night looking at the stars. We engraved our initials on the side of the roof to claim 𝙤𝙪𝙧  safe place.
_____________________________________
A/N : OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 10K READS AND I THINK ITS ON 12K NOW LIKE WHAT!!
Love you
xx
s